PDA

View Full Version : Position Grades for the Pats game

BigMike68
09-07-2003, 07:25 PM
Ok I was wondering what everyone thought the individual positions would be graded out today. On a lettering grade scale.

QB: A- Drew did everything we needed him to but nothing too special, only 1 INT but it was on a 4th and 14 so it ended up being basically a good punt.

RB: A Travis had a decent game with 2 TD's and a couple nice receptions but Sammy had a great game out of the backfeild on screen's, draw's and the blocking was steller with Sammy and Sam.

WR: B- Moulds had a decent game with his usual big plays, Shaw had 3 catches and played a good game, Reed was plain bad but also we drew Ne into 3 long pass interferance penalties which can't be forgotten.

TE: B+ Campbell had a better game than I though and Moore had the TD

OL: A Bledsoe had all the time in the world I thought they played very strong

DL: A SAM ADAMS Td, and a sack , anytime you DL gets a TD its gotta be an A, also kepping NE outta the endzone both times they were inside the 5

LB A+ Posey was quiet, Fletcher had a quiet, 13 tackles and Spikes was a monster breaking up passes and 2 picks

DB: A Nate had a pick Winfeild and KT had some nice taclels, Milloy a sack and neither Pierson or Milloy got beat deep.

ST: B+ Moorman was amazing with an average over 55 a punt, Lindell was 4-4 XPT's and 1-1 on feild goals it would be and A if it was'nt for the 1st game jitters of Antiono.

Overall : A best game I saw the Bills play in a while.

ublinkwescore
09-07-2003, 08:34 PM
Couldn't agree more although I think the special teams deserved an A- remember the pats penalties during KO and Punt returns helped them get better field position then what they deserved (probably) and that's why they got called back closer to our endzone.

The Reffing was for the most part good although I think we got screwed out of one PI, and one unnecessary roughness when Reed or Shaw (can't remember who it was) got blatantly pushed down when they were already a good 3 yards out of bounds.

The Natrix
09-07-2003, 08:49 PM
ya, even though A. Brown made some poor decisions, he is obviously an upgrade to Charlie Rogers and I think it is only a matter of a few games before he breaks one.

TigerJ
09-07-2003, 10:17 PM
Coy Wire had what could have been a costly pass interference call.

hintexas
09-07-2003, 10:21 PM
The offensive line did do great on pass protection but they didn't exactly blow big holes for Travis Henry to run thru.

Also is it just me or did it seem that Travis Henry looked more comfrtable running without a lead blocker even though Gash was makeing great blocks?