PDA

View Full Version : "Statless" Milloy

fushetti
09-07-2003, 08:49 PM
How sweet was to see the "statless" Lawyer Milloy sack Tom Brady today. I think i lost my voice on that play alone. This win was out of this world.

Michael82
09-07-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by fushetti
How sweet was to see the "statless" Lawyer Milloy sack Tom Brady today. I think i lost my voice on that play alone. This win was out of this world.

I lost my voice on the two Sam Adams plays...I didnt think I could ever scream that loud! IT WAS AWESOME and right in my endzone. Iwas jumping up and down and high fiving EVERYONE!!! :party:

:gobills:

The_Philster
09-07-2003, 11:26 PM

I was actually kinda hoping that would happen on the first play from scrimmage for him

jchild178
09-08-2003, 12:41 AM
my voice is shot i think my neighbors heard me next door! WHAT A GAME!!! bring on the jags!

socalfan
09-08-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282

I lost my voice on the two Sam Adams plays...I didnt think I could ever scream that loud! IT WAS AWESOME and right in my endzone. Iwas jumping up and down and high fiving EVERYONE!!! :party:

:gobills:

S Adams made a great post game comment concerning his size and skill --- "I only look this way, I don't play this way"

Michael82
09-08-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally said by Bills DT Sam Adams
"I only look this way, I don't play this way"

My new sig quote! :D

TypicalBill
09-08-2003, 02:25 AM

he also had 5 tackles and a deflected pass that caused the int