• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fushetti
    President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
    • Feb 2003

"Statless" Milloy

How sweet was to see the "statless" Lawyer Milloy sack Tom Brady today. I think i lost my voice on that play alone. This win was out of this world.
    "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
    Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by fushetti
    How sweet was to see the "statless" Lawyer Milloy sack Tom Brady today. I think i lost my voice on that play alone. This win was out of this world.
    I lost my voice on the two Sam Adams plays...I didnt think I could ever scream that loud! IT WAS AWESOME and right in my endzone. Iwas jumping up and down and high fiving EVERYONE!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

I was actually kinda hoping that would happen on the first play from scrimmage for him
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• jchild178
        • Mar 2003

my voice is shot i think my neighbors heard me next door! WHAT A GAME!!! bring on the jags!

Comment

• socalfan
          Old Fogey from Cali
          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Mike32282

I lost my voice on the two Sam Adams plays...I didnt think I could ever scream that loud! IT WAS AWESOME and right in my endzone. Iwas jumping up and down and high fiving EVERYONE!!!

S Adams made a great post game comment concerning his size and skill --- "I only look this way, I don't play this way"

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally said by Bills DT Sam Adams
            "I only look this way, I don't play this way"
            My new sig quote!

Comment

• TypicalBill
              • Sep 2002

he also had 5 tackles and a deflected pass that caused the int
              For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

Working...
              X