X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robeezy
    • Jun 2003

I wonder...

How much LM had to do with the Bills dominance over the pats? I know our team is good but did we know a little more about NE than we normally would?
    "No body Circles the Wagon, Like the Buffalo Bills!"
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by robeezy
    How much LM had to do with the Bills dominance over the pats? I know our team is good but did we know a little more about NE than we normally would?
    Milloy also was ALL OVER the field and was talking to Drew Bledsoe on the sidelines a lot. I heard Lawyer Milloy watched game day film with Drew Bledsoe and told him everything he knows to exploit their defense.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Alot....the Pats were dead ass flat.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

no.. we flattened them.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

i dont think milloy would have made a 31-0 difference. he helped a lot, but give credit where credit is due
          the dude abides

Comment

• LABillsFan
            • Aug 2002

On the arrival of S Lawyer Milloy and whether it had an impact in his preparation:

"I think it was so much film study on what they like to do. Once you look at a team instead of their tendencies all of the time, in certain situations, then it kind of shows
            everything. But at the same time, I wish we could have picked Lawyer's brain the way we wanted to, but he wasn't really too much help as far as letting us know things that could be helpful because they didn't game plan him. I'd like to give it all to the coaches and the players just for taking the time out to study."
            I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• LABillsFan
              • Aug 2002

That's from Spikes by the way
              I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Nice quote! The reason why Lawyer helped was because Ty Law and Larry Centers and Tom Brady saw him on the Bills sideline the whole game.

Comment

Working...
                X