PDA

View Full Version : time to ponder WHAT JERSEY SHOULD I BUY

STAMPY
09-08-2003, 12:50 AM
i can't get bledsoe cause my brother got it... so i say either moulds or MY NEW FAVE DEFENDER TKO... SPIKES... i'm thinking Spikes... watcha guys gunna get next... Maybe as the pats found out JUSTICE WAS SERVED IN THE LAWYERS COURT... and get a milloy one hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... aaaaaaaaah lets go with SPIKES i love his energy

northernbillfan
09-08-2003, 12:56 AM
Go with Spikes. He played like a man possessed with a great goal.

BuffaloRanger
09-08-2003, 02:05 AM
Try someone a little bit different. Maybe Posey ...or Moorman. No one ever gets the punter. You could tell people you were his cousin. Of course they'd believe you. Why elese would you be wearing the jersey, right?

clumping platelets
09-08-2003, 05:38 AM
Eb & I saw a guy with a Bills Milloy jersey :)

Cntrygal
09-08-2003, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
Try someone a little bit different. Maybe Posey ...or Moorman. No one ever gets the punter. You could tell people you were his cousin. Of course they'd believe you. Why elese would you be wearing the jersey, right?

I HATE to shop... most people here know that.... but I'm ready to go pick up a few things. Up to going thru the shops?

The_Philster
09-08-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
I HATE to shop

But you LOVE Wal-Mart :snicker:

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-08-2003, 07:37 AM
After yesterday = 51

STAMPY
09-08-2003, 09:35 AM
i'd love to get a henry jersey but i get pissed when i get a jersey and the dude gets traded. i hope henry stays here. i think the guys awesome he rushes and receives. slight fumbling problem. but he';ll improve... but with mgahee on prowl i dunno. i hope wee keep both. if not trade one for a big time receiver

LVGrown
09-08-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
i'd love to get a henry jersey but i get pissed when i get a jersey and the dude gets traded. i hope henry stays here. i think the guys awesome he rushes and receives. slight fumbling problem. but he';ll improve... but with mgahee on prowl i dunno. i hope wee keep both. if not trade one for a big time receiver

man i can totally agree with you on wanting a jersey of someone that will still be here next year. the bills have made it hard to shop the past couple of seasons with all the changes which is why i went with Moulds ... he will retire i Bill i hope. the top of discussion at my table in the bar yesterday was who to buy :goodbad: and we all agreed Takeo is the man and Milloy will be here for 4 more seasons or so, so hed prolly be a good one!

Erin Go Bills

billsburgh
09-08-2003, 10:00 AM
I was pondering the same question before the start of yesterday's game. I'm coming up for the eagles game and I'm going to get a new jersey while i'm in town. I couldn't decide who to get but Takeo's performance yesterday made up my mind. It's SPIKES for me

mikemac2001
09-08-2003, 10:21 AM
i got a henry and spikes and fletcher get a posey or wire

A wire one would be nice

DBam
09-08-2003, 12:48 PM
Go with SPIKES!

JayWood
09-08-2003, 01:22 PM
I had the same problem yesterday at the game. I went with a Willis jersey. But as the day went on i really wanted my new Favorite player TKO himself takeo spikes #51, but they didint have my size!!!!!! Well tommorow iam calling to get one. Man is that guy a monster

imbondz
09-08-2003, 01:52 PM
SPIKES!!!

lordofgun
09-08-2003, 01:57 PM
This is exactly why I don't wear Bills jerseys. :up:

imbondz
09-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
This is exactly why I don't wear Bills jerseys. :up:

because players leave teams after 1-2 seasons nowadays? I agree. :up:

The_Philster
09-08-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by imbondz

That's why I got my own made. :snicker:

muestafa1
09-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by imbondz

That's what Velcro is for!!!!:yikes:

BuffaloRanger
09-08-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal

I HATE to shop... most people here know that.... but I'm ready to go pick up a few things. Up to going thru the shops?

But shopping for Bills stuff is fun!

I'm looking for the Jimbo throwback of the 1990 Bills with the SB 25 patch. I was eating at a restaurant here when I saw a guy wearing a white #12 jersey with the SB 25 patch. The whole time I was eating I was pissed because I thought it was a Giants jersey. He didn't look like a Bills fan. As I was leaving I checked out the back, and sure enough it was Kelly. He said he got it in Osan. I looked everywhere there - in all 20 shops that sell throwbacks, and could only find the Blue 1994 Kelly. But that one is messed up. The #12 is plain white - not white on red - it loooks like a high school jersey.

kardshark19
09-08-2003, 11:18 PM
Yeah, go with Spikes. I ordered my customized AUTH one a few weeks ago, and it arrived Saturday, perfect time for the game. I was sporting it at our local sports bar, and everyone was commenting on it. He's a BEAST after Sunday's performance.

Stampede, I wanted a Henry jersey as well, but was also afraid he might get traded and I ain't paying that kinds of money for a jersey and the guy move to another team.We got Spikes for 6 years!! :biggrin:

Cntrygal
09-09-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
But shopping for Bills stuff is fun!

I'm looking for the Jimbo throwback of the 1990 Bills with the SB 25 patch. I was eating at a restaurant here when I saw a guy wearing a white #12 jersey with the SB 25 patch. The whole time I was eating I was pissed because I thought it was a Giants jersey. He didn't look like a Bills fan. As I was leaving I checked out the back, and sure enough it was Kelly. He said he got it in Osan. I looked everywhere there - in all 20 shops that sell throwbacks, and could only find the Blue 1994 Kelly. But that one is messed up. The #12 is plain white - not white on red - it loooks like a high school jersey.

I picked up a '94 Throwback Kelly Jersey last week for $20. I can show you where I got it at (if I can find the shop :eek: ), and then there's another one that the guys at work were telling me about that's supposed to be really good.

JayWood
09-09-2003, 09:12 AM
I want a Tom Donahue jersey!!!!!!!

Pride
09-09-2003, 09:47 AM
http://www.fites.net/billszone/td.jpg

ct bills fan
09-09-2003, 11:51 AM
Just got a Milloy 2003 Pro Bowl jersey - looks sweet.

kirikong
09-09-2003, 03:16 PM
where the bills plays, in italy i'm out for dinner and i have the jersey #56!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talley for ever.......

mikemac2001
09-09-2003, 03:18 PM
i want a WYS IS ALWAYS RIGHT JERSEY