X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crowner
    • Jul 2002

Game Tapes

I know that this is a long shot but i figured it was worth it since bills fans are mostly all kind good ppl(except to miami fans). My dad will now be working on every sunday and monday this season and will see very few bills games or anyother games. today i taped the Patriots vs Bills game on week 1 and the vcr died on us. I feel terrible and he wanted to see it so bad. He is very very dissappointed and so am I. If there is anyone at all out there who taped the game and would be willing to somehow make a copy of it and send it to me so my dad could watch more than just highlights on sportcenter please e-mail me and name your price and i will privately send you my address and if you want i would be poosibly willing to send you a money order to pay for the shipping and handling that you will have to pay when you package and send it, please someone contact me back

Crownr123@hotmail.com

and yes i spelled it right, it is crownr, not crowner
    Tom Brady was a ONE YEAR WONDER and I STILL HATE HIM!!!!!
  • Shiny Chicken
    Shinier than your mom
    • Jul 2002

That really sucks dude! If I had a tape, I'd send you one for free.

Comment

• crowner
      • Jul 2002

thanks so much man, i just hope that someone with a tape feels the same
      Tom Brady was a ONE YEAR WONDER and I STILL HATE HIM!!!!!

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

I'm sure someone will have a tape. Just wait a day or so until all the fans return home from parting/hotels in Buffalo. Those kinds of people tape the games and watch them the next day at home.

If not, get an e-mail from BuffaloBills.com, i'm sure they will have a tape and prolly do it for free.
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
          • Jul 2002

Did anyone tape the game, HELP???

I was attending my daughter's two soccer games this afternoon and I missed the game. I set my VCR but it didn't tape the game. I've viewed the play by play and seen the highlights, but I would love to get a copy of it. HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Sep 2003

i taped it i was working. i just saw that classic ass kicking

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

I have it if you can't get it some place else.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• robeezy
                • Jun 2003

Hey you think I could get a copy of that? I couldn't watch it in Japan.
                "No body Circles the Wagon, Like the Buffalo Bills!"

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                  • Jul 2002

All of us that are in the ROK and Japan should email AFN (afn.net) and flood them with our "intrest" in their programming - of BILLS games.
                  Originally posted by notacon
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    • Jul 2002

Good luck on getting a copy. I listened to the game over my laptop. No picture here either.......
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      • Jul 2002

Game Tapes

Since there is several game tape threads and I don't want any of them to get "lost", I'm merging them together. If one of you would like to keep your seperate thread, just pm me or one of the other mods (or post in this thread) and we'll split your request back out. After a day or so the thread will get moved to the "exchange" forum, to prevent it from getting completely buried by other posts.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I would also love a copy of yesterday's game. Please let me know what would cost for your trouble.

wisconsinbills@yahoo.com

Thanks so much.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          • Jul 2002

Before I go to bed tonight.. which will be Tuesday for you guys.... I'm going to move this to the "Swap Zone"... (it keeps getting buried because there's soooo many wonderful threads about our WIN)

Comment

• Cntrygal
                            • Jul 2002

btw... if I missed someone's request... please repost in this thread, or send me a pm and I'll add it for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X