PDA

View Full Version : Pats fans are very cool!

Patrick76777
09-08-2003, 09:00 AM
Pats fans are very cool!

On my way up to the corridor at halftime, I made it a point to stop at every Pats fan and sarcastically tell them to keep their chins up, they’ll do better next week.

They were all very cool with it. They all said something along the lines of, “you guys are playing a hell of a game”

Then the last guy I talk to stops and talks with us for about 5 minutes. He tells us how great the fans are here, and how he can’t believe how loud the stadium got, loudest he’s ever heard. Then he goes on to say how great the team looks.

We told him how cool the Boston fans are, and how every year we get in fights with Jets fans and how Fin fans are the worst! To which he responded that the Pats have a stronger hatred for the Jets and that he is going to the Pats/Jets game in NY and he’s sitting right near the “*******S” with the Fire helmets on. And that he’s (in the best Boston accent ever) “going to kick their ass”

Then he asked us if we heard how the SAWKS were doing which I thought was cool!

Pats fans, Boston Folks, you guys came off great. Classy, Classy people!

The_Philster
09-08-2003, 09:05 AM
Yeah, we met some good ones as well when we checked into the motel Saturday afternoon. They weren't happy about losing Malloy and the one guy said he was still a big fan of Drew. At Brennan's we actually had a couple of obnoxious Bills fans nearby. There was a table filled with Pats fans quietly eating and a couple of Bills fans come over to talk trash with them. I am all for it if they start it...or if they were people they knew...but there was no call for the kind of trash they were talking.

Ebenezer
09-08-2003, 09:06 AM
Pats fans were alright...except the one guy flipping the birds as he left the stands...not cool.

lordofgun
09-08-2003, 09:07 AM
But the accent...unbearable. :shakeno:

Patrick76777
09-08-2003, 09:20 AM
I love it Log.

Errr, Let's go beat us some rich kids!

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-08-2003, 09:25 AM
I don't know, the Pats fans in our section needed to be told where the field was after each quarter. Just kidding. New England fans are cool. I went to a game in NE and they treated us great.

STAMPY
09-08-2003, 09:49 AM
i wasn't at game but the pat fans i did chat with at patfans.com are complete idiots and morons. they are so stupid its scary. i really don't hate bostonians either as i'm rooting for the the sox to beat the evil empire aka the yanks... i'm a met fan so **** da yanks!!!:smoke:

saviorbledsoe
09-11-2003, 08:36 PM
i freaking hate pats fans....they are worse than fin fans no doubt! the only reason they were nice to you was because they really had no choice......31 to 0 will humble you quick! they were dicks in the restaurant i was at the night before the game talkin all kinds of drunkin smack and they were talkin about 0 and 4 even after the game because their cinderella asses won 1 superbowl and now they think their sh1t doesnt stink.

Michael82
09-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
i freaking hate pats fans....they are worse than fin fans no doubt! the only reason they were nice to you was because they really had no choice......31 to 0 will humble you quick! they were dicks in the restaurant i was at the night before the game talkin all kinds of drunkin smack and they were talkin about 0 and 4 even after the game because their cinderella asses won 1 superbowl and now they think their sh1t doesnt stink.

I agree! Pats fans suck! I suffered being at the stadium after the Bills get spanked last year and they were awful! Idiotic morons! They also talked soo much trash on Saturday night and acted like they were God and kept bringing up the past with Buffalo being 0-4. The only reason why they were so cool is because they had no reason to be happy. Their team was losing 14-0, 21-0, 24-0, and then 31-0. I mean, come on guys! :rolleyes:

Dozerdog
09-11-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
Pats fans are very cool!

On my way up to the corridor at halftime, I made it a point to stop at every Pats fan and sarcastically tell them to keep their chins up, they’ll do better next week.

They were all very cool with it. They all said something along the lines of, “you guys are playing a hell of a game”

Then the last guy I talk to stops and talks with us for about 5 minutes. He tells us how great the fans are here, and how he can’t believe how loud the stadium got, loudest he’s ever heard. Then he goes on to say how great the team looks.

We told him how cool the Boston fans are, and how every year we get in fights with Jets fans and how Fin fans are the worst! To which he responded that the Pats have a stronger hatred for the Jets and that he is going to the Pats/Jets game in NY and he’s sitting right near the “*******S” with the Fire helmets on. And that he’s (in the best Boston accent ever) “going to kick their ass”

Then he asked us if we heard how the SAWKS were doing which I thought was cool!

Pats fans, Boston Folks, you guys came off great. Classy, Classy people!

Boston fans travel a lot- especially Red Sox fans- they hit more foreign parks than any othe rclub- yeah, you see a lot of Yankee fans in other ballparks- but most of them are native to that city but follow the yankees.

I've seen the Red Sox send 10,000 to Montreal, 5,000 to toronto, and other places. They can behave when they want.

RedEyE
09-11-2003, 09:03 PM
Security removed 2 Pats fans from our section. The one guy really didn't like being heckled - go figure? I'm not sure what happened with the other guy.

Voltron
09-11-2003, 09:25 PM
the Pats fans 2 rows ahead of us were ok. At first one guy was talking a bunch of **** and his friends were trying to tell him to sit down and shut up. Then by the second quarter they had shut up pretty good. The best was when we started the "Chowdar" chant! :up:

They were all good sports though and at the end of the game the one guy who was talking trash shook all our hands and said he hope his team pulled their heads out of their A$$ES!

TigerJ
09-11-2003, 10:32 PM
I have no personal experience to draw fromwhen it comes to jusging Patriot fans, but I suspect that for some the reality of a 31-0 whooping removes some of the inclination to engage in smack. Moreover, it was the fault of their own team that Lawyer Milloy is no longer a Patriot.