• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phins054
    Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
    • Jul 2002

Good job...

...Just wish I could say the same...

See you in week 3...Hopefully our heads will be out of our A$$ by then...
    Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

thanks..

about the head out of the a$$ thing..

highly doubtful.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Phins054
      • Jul 2002

As usual Tatonka...Good to hear from you...

jk

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Phins054
        Hopefully our heads will be out of our A$$ by then...
        Nahhhh...keep 'em there.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Judge
          • Aug 2002

Let's see what Miami is made of now. I think they're soft. All they have is Ricky Williams. Everyone else is either a has-been or never-was.
          Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• Phins054
            • Jul 2002

I'll admit that I am pretty pissed that they lost...but I think they were overconfident and expected a cakewalk...Hopefully this will be a wakeup call that sets the tone for the rest of the season.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Judge
              Let's see what Miami is made of now. I think they're soft. All they have is Ricky Williams. Everyone else is either a has-been or never-was.
              You obviously know nothing about the phin's team, but for this week, they've given me nothing to defend them with, so I'll take this kind of (don't get offended) stupid talk. Just because your team beat a team mentally drained, don't think what happen us can't happen to you. Good luck for this year, but don't get on a high horse just yet...

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
                You obviously know nothing about the phin's team, but for this week, they've given me nothing to defend them with, so I'll take this kind of (don't get offended) stupid talk. Just because your team beat a team mentally drained, don't think what happen us can't happen to you. Good luck for this year, but don't get on a high horse just yet...
                salary cap 2004....

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Judge
                  • Aug 2002

I said last year that Miami was soft, and I'm sticking by it. They lay down in every big game they ever play, and weren't anywhere near good enough to keep up with the Bills last year.

Their QB is a third-stringer on any other NFL team. Their defense lacks composure and is inconsistent (I don't care about the "stats". They may have good stats, but it hasn't translated to big wins in crunch time).

All they have is Ricky Williams. He can't carry a team alone. He reminds me of OJ Simpson in the 1970's- an all-world talent surrounded by a less-than-stellar team that won't win a damn thing.
                  Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• Halbert
                    I'm Not Normal
                    • Jul 2002

I expect Miami to bounce back strong from that game. There's just too much talent for them not to. I still expect it to be a dogfight until the end. I'm not quite as confident about predicting them to win the division as I was BM (Before Milloy) but they definitely still have a chance. The loss means they have to make up an entire game on the Bills (assuming a win vs. Houston) so taking the division is now a lot tougher, but they're still a very strong playoff contender, imo.

And I still don't understand the unbounded disrespect for Fiedler. True he never should have thrown that long out in that situation but he normally doesn't make too many mistakes like that. He had 3 TD passes yesterday, not too shabby. He's not going to be a league MVP candidate but he's very solid and is a very good fit for that team. I wouldn't expect him to make many more mistakes like that one. He'll win many more than he loses.

Comment

• Judge
                      • Aug 2002

Where's all this "talent" the Dolphins have, anyways?

I'll give you Ricky Williams.

Now what?

Where exactly is Miami better than Buffalo? New England? the Jets?

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Judge
                        Where's all this "talent" the Dolphins have, anyways?

I'll give you Ricky Williams.

Now what?

Where exactly is Miami better than Buffalo? New England? the Jets?

The only player I'd take off thier team is Jason Taylor. Everyone else is overated

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Chambers made a great catch yesterday. I'd take him as our #3.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Halbert
                            I'm Not Normal
                            • Jul 2002

Oh c'mon. I'd take Taylor, Bowens, Thomas, Seau, and all four of their DB's on the Bills in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Judge
                              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Halbert
                              Oh c'mon. I'd take Taylor, Bowens, Thomas, Seau, and all four of their DB's on the Bills in a heartbeat.
                              Not me. I wouldn't want any of their DB's over our guys. Taylor or Bowens would fit in well on our d-line, and Zach Thomas would be a good backup depth to London Fletcher.

Comment

Working...
                              X