PDA

View Full Version : It's only one game, but this is clear:

Judge
09-08-2003, 11:07 AM
The Bills have SPEED on defense. Speed kills- can't teach it. This is a sign that the D performance was no flash-in-the-pan anomaly. This D had the talent and ability to attack all year long.

IHateTheDullphins
09-08-2003, 11:19 AM
It seemed like the Pats were powerless against us. Everyone just swarmed to the ball, and how bout those zone blitz packages!! Spikes has a great set of hands too! Milloy is gonna be a force too!

MDFINFAN
09-08-2003, 12:23 PM
I think you guys were fired up and their were still in the mist of losing Malloy, they didn't seem into the game, now that I've had a chance to see some of it..They may lose a couple until they regain their swagger.

Ebenezer
09-08-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
I think you guys were fired up and their were still in the mist of losing Malloy, they didn't seem into the game, now that I've had a chance to see some of it..They may lose a couple until they regain their swagger.

...and the fin excuse??

Novacane
09-08-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

...and the fin excuse??

They "overlooked" Houston:spit:

Halbert
09-08-2003, 01:44 PM
I agree. The Milloy was a huge swing of emotion that was sapped from them and pumped into us. He was their friggin team captain, for crapping out loud.

As much as I am encouraged by the win, I don't think we should be expecting that type of energy every game. It could be a challenge for GW to avoid having the team suffer a letdown because the next game is "only" the Jags. Fortunately we probably have too much veteran perspective to allow that to happen, but you have to admit you can see how it would.

STAMPY
09-08-2003, 01:50 PM
the phins excuse is they need a real quarterback along with a real big time receiver sorry chambers is no eric moulds

Tatonka
09-08-2003, 02:11 PM

i am getting real sick of seeing you discredit this huge win.. and the play of our players..

the pats were "down" because we hammered them into the ground 14-0 before they knew what hit them. they were down because they have no running game, and didnt get one till faulk came in and ran draws while we were in pass coverage defense. they were down because three of their dbs are new and didnt play well...

we played great.. against a team that is formidable.. picked by many to win the division..

and lowly buffalo was not picked by barely anyone pre milloy..

bottom line is now.. we are in first.. 1-0.. and all the rest of the chump, suck ass teams in the east wish they could rewind the season after getting beat downs..

:lol:

Cntrygal
09-09-2003, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Halbert
I agree. The Milloy was a huge swing of emotion that was sapped from them and pumped into us. He was their friggin team captain, for crapping out loud.

As much as I am encouraged by the win, I don't think we should be expecting that type of energy every game. It could be a challenge for GW to avoid having the team suffer a letdown because the next game is "only" the Jags. Fortunately we probably have too much veteran perspective to allow that to happen, but you have to admit you can see how it would.

The articles I've read so far all say that the guys were talking about mistakes that they made, what they need to do.. etc... So I really hope that they stay focused on EVERY game and not "overlook" anyone!

The_Philster
09-09-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
Spikes has a great set of hands too!

So did Adams ;)

TypicalBill
09-09-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i am getting real sick of seeing you discredit this huge win.. and the play of our players..

the pats were "down" because we hammered them into the ground 14-0 before they knew what hit them. they were down because they have no running game, and didnt get one till faulk came in and ran draws while we were in pass coverage defense. they were down because three of their dbs are new and didnt play well...

we played great.. against a team that is formidable.. picked by many to win the division..

and lowly buffalo was not picked by barely anyone pre milloy..

bottom line is now.. we are in first.. 1-0.. and all the rest of the chump, suck ass teams in the east wish they could rewind the season after getting beat downs..

:lol:

Amen