PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer Milloy's comment during the game

Judge
09-08-2003, 11:21 AM
Anyone else watch a tape of the game last night after getting home from the game?

I notice Lawyer talking to the camera from the Bills bench- he said something like" Thanks for having me Buffalo, I'll do whatever I can to bring you a title".....

Something like that.

The_Philster
09-08-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Judge
Anyone else watch a tape of the game last night after getting home from the game?

I notice Lawyer talking to the camera from the Bills bench- he said something like" Thanks for having me Buffalo, I'll do whatever I can to bring you a title".....

Something like that.

any idea what part of the game that was in? I'll look for it, Judge

Judge
09-08-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster

any idea what part of the game that was in? I'll look for it, Judge

From my recollection, It was in the first half- part way through the second quarter. They focused on him (I think it was after the sack of Brady) and he said that to the camera.

justasportsfan
09-08-2003, 11:33 AM

Something like that.

You got all of that , from "hi mom" ? :scratch:

Judge
09-08-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

You got all of that , from "hi mom" ? :scratch:

No, he really said that.

Ð
09-08-2003, 11:59 AM

Something like that.

I heard him clearly;

He said order me some of them Buffalo wings and bring me the girl in the pink top with the nice tit(le)s to interview me on CBS :D

Ebenezer
09-08-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Ð
I heard him clearly;

He said order me some of them Buffalo wings and bring me the girl in the pink top with the nice tit(le)s to interview me on CBS :D

mmmm...Bonnie

Judge
09-08-2003, 12:03 PM
Laugh all you want, I think it was a VERY cool comment for him to make. Classy.

The_Philster
09-08-2003, 12:06 PM
I just saw it on tape...the sack was with 3:11 left in the first half and his camera time was soon after
It was more like "Thanks for having me Buffalo, I'll do my best for you, baby...we got a good team"

Judge
09-08-2003, 12:09 PM
I was pretty close!