X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

Lawyer Milloy's comment during the game

Anyone else watch a tape of the game last night after getting home from the game?

I notice Lawyer talking to the camera from the Bills bench- he said something like" Thanks for having me Buffalo, I'll do whatever I can to bring you a title".....

Something like that.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Judge
    Anyone else watch a tape of the game last night after getting home from the game?

I notice Lawyer talking to the camera from the Bills bench- he said something like" Thanks for having me Buffalo, I'll do whatever I can to bring you a title".....

Something like that.
    any idea what part of the game that was in? I'll look for it, Judge
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Judge
      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster

any idea what part of the game that was in? I'll look for it, Judge
      From my recollection, It was in the first half- part way through the second quarter. They focused on him (I think it was after the sack of Brady) and he said that to the camera.
      Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Re: Lawyer Milloy's comment during the game

Something like that.
        You got all of that , from "hi mom" ?
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Judge
          • Aug 2002

Re: Re: Lawyer Milloy's comment during the game

Originally posted by justasportsfan

You got all of that , from "hi mom" ?
          No, he really said that.

Comment

• Ð
            1-800-SAD-GOAT
            • Jul 2002

Re: Lawyer Milloy's comment during the game

Something like that.
            I heard him clearly;

He said order me some of them Buffalo wings and bring me the girl in the pink top with the nice tit(le)s to interview me on CBS

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ð
              I heard him clearly;

He said order me some of them Buffalo wings and bring me the girl in the pink top with the nice tit(le)s to interview me on CBS
              mmmm...Bonnie

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Judge
                • Aug 2002

Laugh all you want, I think it was a VERY cool comment for him to make. Classy.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

I just saw it on tape...the sack was with 3:11 left in the first half and his camera time was soon after
                  It was more like "Thanks for having me Buffalo, I'll do my best for you, baby...we got a good team"
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Judge
                    • Aug 2002

I was pretty close!

Comment

Working...
                    X