09-08-2003, 12:49 PM
pmacla

Zoner #2060
Zoner
Posts per day: 3.11
Member for: 29 days
ZoneBucks: 612

i have one question also for dolphin fans
do you panic if houston upsets you this week???
im not saying they will but what will u think of your team if they do ???

Post #6
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Originally posted by pmacla
i have one question also for dolphin fans
do you panic if houston upsets you this week???
im not saying they will but what will u think of your team if they do ???

QuickQuote

northernbillfan
09-08-2003, 12:52 PM
To find out what they really think just drop by Fin Hell and look at all the rats leaving the ship!

Judge
09-08-2003, 12:54 PM
You got banned for that? GOOD JOB!

Miami fans are really, REALLY sensitive about their team. I've never, EVER met a Dolphin fan who didn't think his team was the model of perfection.

Very wierd, actually. The team hasn't come close to winning a damn thing since 1973 and the team is allegedly the best organization in football? Wierd.

L.A. Playa
09-08-2003, 12:56 PM
well i had a feeling they where gonna lose to Houston but I thought that might have been my Bills bias but guess i was right

MDFINFAN
09-08-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Judge
You got banned for that? GOOD JOB!

Miami fans are really, REALLY sensitive about their team. I've never, EVER met a Dolphin fan who didn't think his team was the model of perfection.

Very wierd, actually. The team hasn't come close to winning a damn thing since 1973 and the team is allegedly the best organization in football? Wierd.

We don't think it's the model of prefection, at least I don't, so there, you've met me...

What it is, is that the team hasn't had a losing season in I don't know when. That's the thing the fans are proud of. Do we want to win a super bowl,,of course, but if we don't we don't want to be on the bottom of the divison either. We can only imagine going through a 3-13 season. So that's where the arrogrance comes from, knowing that year in and year out, the team at least have a chance. Most years we're disappointed...So it's not wired at all. And to pmacla, you mojoed us, you little %$%#%

:idunno:

L.A. Playa
09-08-2003, 04:12 PM
all i can say is any given sunday

PhinPhreak
09-08-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
all i can say is any given sunday

Al Pacino right? :snicker: