• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Fish Flounder, Bills Cruise

Yesterday was the best opening day since the Titan revenge opener that we won a few years ago, and will go down as my favorite ever. The Bills routed the Patsies, the Stinky Fish got beat at home after popping off, and the Raiders lost. I ask you does it get any better than that?

I am in awe and can not say thank you enough to Mr. Wilson for opening his wallet to bring together what could be the second best defense in the league (TB being better until they prove otherwise). Tom Donahoe for Governor, hell, President. Thank You both. What a season we are in for! GO BILLS.

Bills Spank the Pats
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Fish Flounder, Bills Cruise

Originally posted by HAMMER
    Yesterday was the best opening day since the Titan revenge opener that we won a few years ago, and will go down as my favorite ever. The Bills routed the Patsies, the Stinky Fish got beat at home after popping off, and the Raiders lost. I ask you does it get any better than that?

Yes...life is good!

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

What happened to those great pickups, Seau and Knight????

From what I hear they were very weak in the game.

Comment

Working...
        X