The REAL reason Milloy had no stats!!! (I love this)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

The REAL reason Milloy had no stats!!! (I love this)

"I got some stats now," Milloy crowed after the beating was finished, refering to how much was made by Belichick's friends in the media over Milloy's supposed slippage last season because he finished with no interceptions, no sacks, and no forced fumbles.

The fact that he was seldom put in position to make those kinds of plays because he had been asked to shore up weak areas in New England's defense was never mentioned.

"That was one of their tactics," Milloy said of the way he was used last year. "They made sure I ended up with no stats and then they used it against me. That overrated piece of garbage (Belichick) is so worried about himself and his own stature. There's more credit that goes to his game plan than goes to his players. He doesn't play on the field. He had a game plan today, didn't he? How'd it work out?"

OUCH! I love it. Bitterness is a beautiful thing.

OK, so I substituted his name with "that overrated piece of garbage."

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

WOW.

Comment

• TypicalBill
      • Sep 2002

damn
      For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• TypicalBill
        • Sep 2002

rofl, and i thought he actually said "overrated piece of garbage" publicly! you got me there log
        For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• colin
          Drew's my hero!
          • Jul 2002

AP

Lawyer Milloy also said (arguably)

"Bills fans are great, especailly that one guy, LOG. He is a big time Bills supporter, but he had better just cool his jets, because Donahoe might just flip out and knock the taste out of his mouth".

Milloy later added "Those reatard Pat, Jets, and Fish fans that troll Bills boards will take care of themselves by not showing up with their weak selves, but I might track some of them down and kick their faces".

After overhearing these comments Buffalo Bills Player Tekeo Spikes totally flipped out and ripped the head off of 15 pirates.

Milloy laughed and slapped him five.

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by colin
            AP

"Bills fans are great, especailly that one guy, LOG. He is a big time Bills supporter, but he had better just cool his jets, because Donahoe might just flip out and knock the taste out of his mouth".

Milloy later added "Those reatard Pat, Jets, and Fish fans that troll Bills boards will take care of themselves by not showing up with their weak selves, but I might track some of them down and kick their faces".

After overhearing these comments Buffalo Bills Player Tekeo Spikes totally flipped out and ripped the head off of 15 pirates.

That made no sense, but it was awesome.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Billz_fan
              • Jan 2003

That article is great

Yesterday put a little chink in the armour of the "genious" Belly chick.

LMAO at this quote

The upheaval in the locker room when Milloy was released had nothing to do with the Patriots' miserable performance, of course. None whatsoever. "Why would it?" Belichick seemed to ask. "I mean we just got beat in every phase of the game so I don't think you can put it on one thing or any one player," Belichick reasoned. "We just got beat. No, I don't think it was a communication problem [in the secondary without Milloy running things]. We just got beat. I don't know [if there was any effect from Milloy's departure]. I just think they played a lot better than we did. I know that. That's what I know."
              The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                • Jun 2003

I can imagine that it's bitter sweet for him, from the emotional thing, he was crying out...glad to beat his old team, yet miss being there...You could hear in his tone...

Reach for the stars

Comment

• imbondz
                  Democrats are people too
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by colin
                  AP

that is awesome. I feel like i just took 2 hits of acid after reading that!

thanks.
                  My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• colin
                    Drew's my hero!
                    • Jul 2002

REAL ULTIMATE BILLS POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

I believe the cutting of Milloy could be the beginning of the end for Bellichick. Are players going to want to play for a guy that cut the defensive leader still in his prime. Players have to be thinking if he did it to Lawyer Milloy he can do it to me...I realize it happens everywhere but not 5 days before the season...Lawyer called his bluff

Comment

• lordofgun
                        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TypicalBill
                        rofl, and i thought he actually said "overrated piece of garbage" publicly! you got me there log

Comment

Working...
                        X