PDA

View Full Version : Jumbogate 2002

Jack In Syracuse
09-20-2002, 01:58 PM
Jumbogate 2002

Join Western New York's Largest Tailgate Party for an away game.
October 20, 2002 1:00 PM
Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins

Join us at the Ralph Wilson Stadium and the Buffalo Bills Fieldhouse to watch the Bills take on the Dolphins.

Sponsored by:
Joe Basil Chevrolet

A great family event.
Join us in the Fieldhouse for the Buffalo Bills Experience games, bounce house for children, face painting, music, raffles and the game on large screen televisions. Tickets are $15.00 each and includes hotdogs, pizza, soft pretzels, desserts, pop and beer.

Join us in the Stadium Suites for foods from local restaurants, pop, beer and wine. Watch the game on the JumboTron and enjoy all of the Fieldhouse activities. Tickets are $30.00 each.

To order tickets or for more information call 716 833-8603, ext. 247.

Jumbogate 2002 - Heritage Center (http://www.heritagecenters.org/oak/main.html)

The Heritage-Oak Foundation supports Heritage Centers and opportunities for children and adults with disabilities, by securing financial and other resources. The Foundation was established in 1987 and is governed by a separate board of directors. Gifts and donations intended for the benefit of Heritage Centers are gratefully accepted through the Heritage-Oak Foundation. Thanks to the generous support of caring individuals, service organizations and clubs, large and small businesses, and private foundations, the Heritage-Oak Foundation ensures that important programs for people with special needs are available, both now and in the future.

------------------------------------------------
I went to this during the 99 season when the game was against the Redskins. It's definitley something you may want to consider attending if you're in the area. My only suggestion, pay the extra for the Stadium Suite tickets.

clumping platelets
09-20-2002, 02:11 PM
I'll be in Miami for the game

:hump: :spank:

WG
09-20-2002, 02:16 PM
Me too! Sitting right behind the Bills bench...

:D

WooHoo!

clumping platelets
09-20-2002, 02:23 PM
Where am I sitting?? ;)

The_Philster
09-20-2002, 03:04 PM
Sure guys...rub it in :sadwalk:

lordofgun
09-20-2002, 04:15 PM
Who wants to go to Miami anyway? :puke:

:D

Jack In Syracuse
09-20-2002, 06:20 PM
This is much cheaper.

And you don't have to worry about a guy wearing orange and teal asking if "you want to join their team."