• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

If you wanna talk smack...

We can do all the samck talk here. Don't like W-coast's paower rankings, kick him around in the Beasts of the East forum.

Wanna pick on the Jest fans of Patsies? Do it in there too. If we use this forum for smack and AFC East news, we can keep this Buffalo Bills forum free of clutter and focus on talking about the Bills.

Any future smack related topics will be redirected to the Beasts of the East forum.

When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by northernbillfan

The Dolphins, Jets & Patsies ALL SUCK!!!
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Are we (Bills fans) going to take turns pretending to be fans of other teams? Otherwise, who's going to talk any smack for them?
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Bite me!

Patsies fans are too chicken to drop by here right now.

Jets fans, well they're Jets fans

And Doll Felons have bigger things on their minds right now than talking smack.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Bufftp
          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

they just don't want to come out and play!
          Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
          "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
          Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
          - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
          to be led by permanent ideals -
          that is what keeps a man patient
          when the world ignores him,
          and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

Working...
          X