PDA

View Full Version : Something very strange is going on

BillsFever
09-08-2003, 03:59 PM
My Dolphin and Patriots friends aren't answering their phones, and my online friends are no place to be seen either.

What could've ever gave them the reason to hide? :shakeno:

I guess they'll be back when their team wins or Buffalo loses :snicker:

Novacane
09-08-2003, 04:08 PM
I wonder where WCF is.

BillsFever
09-08-2003, 04:16 PM
They all signed out of their IM when I signed on :lol:

I have like 5 people on there and they all jumped off as soon as I got on. What a bunch of pansies :snicker:

Novacane
09-08-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever

I have like 5 people on there and they all jumped off as soon as I got on. What a bunch of pansies :snicker:

They can dish it out but can't take it. Most of them are already spinng.....................................The phins lost because they took Houston for granted and the Bills blew out NE because NE players were still down about Malloy being cut.

TypicalBill
09-08-2003, 04:30 PM

:rofl:

MDFINFAN
09-08-2003, 04:52 PM

That's cold, they should have let you gloat and got it over with..some friends..You know as soon as the bills win or Our phins win, they will be back...But that's life, enjoy your victory.

Novacane
09-08-2003, 04:55 PM
I gotta give it to you MD................you are not like WCF and Echo. You still come around after a disapointing game. Do those 2 still post at finheaven?

BillsFever
09-08-2003, 04:57 PM
I'm gonna have to drop by and read their excuses.

Cntrygal
09-09-2003, 06:39 AM

This is what you do... Go ahead and sign in, and then put your status as "appear offline". AFTER they sign back in... you can "reappear" without the little popup window saying "Billsfever just signed in", and you can slam them with a message. :snicker:

BillsFever
09-09-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
This is what you do... Go ahead and sign in, and then put your status as "appear offline". AFTER they sign back in... you can "reappear" without the little popup window saying "Billsfever just signed in", and you can slam them with a message. :snicker:

Sneaky... I like it :snicker:

A couple of them have finally came on to take the punishment, but a few are still nowhere to be seen.

HotRod
09-10-2003, 09:15 AM
The Dolphin/Patriots friends of mine are still keeping a low profile. haha!

TypicalBill
09-10-2003, 09:18 AM
there arent any fans in here but i had to smack talk someone... so i went ahead and was all over my cousin... and he was like "huh?".... it felt good making fun of his team! .. but he doesn't have a team.. so anyway...

justasportsfan
09-10-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
there arent any fans in here but i had to smack talk someone... so i went ahead and was all over my cousin... and he was like "huh?".... it felt good making fun of his team! .. but he doesn't have a team.. so anyway...

:lol:

The_Philster
09-10-2003, 03:29 PM
:lol: Typical
I had this cutie at work try to tell me the Bills suck....then when pressed for her team, she said she didn't have one...she just wanted to see me get defensive. :chuckle:

LtBillsFan66
09-10-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
:lol: Typical
I had this cutie at work try to tell me the Bills suck....then when pressed for her team, she said she didn't have one...she just wanted to see me get defensive. :chuckle:

Did you bang her?

The_Philster
09-10-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
Did you bang her?

No...but I wouldn't be against it. She's :hungry: looking