PDA

View Full Version : Another Bandwagoner...

Takeo 51
09-08-2003, 08:49 PM
This was what ESPN ( Joe Theisman) said on the Bills in his Cup of Joe

"Which team impressed you the most in Week 1?

The Buffalo Bills were my "Wow" team this week. Defensively, the addition of James Posey, Takeo Spikes and now Lawyer Milloy makes this one of the better defenses in the league. What it did against the New England Patriots was outstanding. Last season, this team had an excellent defense that was stifled by its weak defense.

This season it looks like they've found an excellent balance and their defense will win some games for them. They absolutely dominated a very good offense, and forced Tom Brady to throw four interceptions.

On the offensive side, the question was: how would Drew Bledsoe handle coach Belichick's defense. But thanks to Bills' offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride's excellent game plan, it's a question that won't be asked again. The Bills compiled over 300 yards in total offense and finally got a "Bledsoe Bowl" victory."

EM Bills Fan 80
09-08-2003, 09:02 PM
Speaking of Bandwagoners, welcome aboard Takeo 51!

J/K!
Seriously tho, welcome to Bills Fan Zone!

EM Bills Fan 80
09-08-2003, 09:03 PM
BTW, is my pic in the sig showing up for anyone??? Or is it just not showing up for me?

BillsOwnAll
09-08-2003, 09:11 PM
its ot showing.....mine did that before too.

fushetti
09-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Theismann is a piece of crap. Whatever he says, I always take the opposite. He picked the Pats to win anyway if i remember correctly... idiot.