• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

Power Rankings

Does anyone know when the updated Power Rankings will be posted? I think we should be in the top 5 now. Most of the top 10 lost! (6 out of top 10 will have lost after tonights game)

View the 2024 NFL power index on ESPN. The FPI is the best predictor of a team's performance going forward for the rest of the season.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Don't call me overblown on this one, but based on the first week alone (what else would they base the power ranking on?), we should no doubt be #1.

Comment

• colin
      Drew's my hero!
      • Jul 2002

dude, 6 of the top 8 lost, but of course 2 were guaranteed, cuz they were playing each other.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jul 2003

I agree with you totally but these guys try to use their little brains and try to tell the future as well. I heard some guys on ESPN News earlier today saying we should be number 5.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

Philadelphia is about to lose to Tampa. Philly will drop, but Tampa is the defending Super Bowl champ. There's no reason to think they are going to get dropped. They are also pitching a shutout though they haven't scored as much as Buffalo. Buffalo could end up as a #2 on somebody's power rankings, but they're not going to #1.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• mackey789
            • Jul 2002

They should be no lower than #3 unless the person making the power rankings are smoking some pretty strong dope

Comment

• MTBillsFan
              • May 2003

Tom Jackson from Espn on TJ's Takes has us ranked 2nd the Bucs it was posted sometime this morming 9/8
              Send me some wings!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                Philadelphia is about to lose to Tampa. Philly will drop, but Tampa is the defending Super Bowl champ. There's no reason to think they are going to get dropped. They are also pitching a shutout though they haven't scored as much as Buffalo. Buffalo could end up as a #2 on somebody's power rankings, but they're not going to #1.
                I agree. I take that back and say the Bills should be #2.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

i like the comment that they made on the FISH.i bet Wheat Toast would disagree.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jul 2003

We are number 4 on the espn power rankings.......they have pittsburg and tenn. ahead of us?????? overrated!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

The Raiders 7th?? When are the "experts" going to get over it...

At least the 'Fins are 18th!!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Pride
                        • Jul 2002

I love the fact that after 1 week... with nothing else to go by other than week 1... the Texans are 27th and the team they just beat (the phins) are 18th. Seriously???

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

The Steelers at 3?
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                            Don't call me overblown on this one, but based on the first week alone (what else would they base the power ranking on?), we should no doubt be #1.
                            You're so negative!

Can't you just gloat in the moment instead of ruining it for everyone!

We're #1!!! Your suggestions that we're anything else or your demeaning of our current, or what will likely be our current ranking, is sooo negative!

Give it a rest already!
                            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MTBillsFan
                              Tom Jackson from Espn on TJ's Takes has us ranked 2nd the Bucs it was posted sometime this morming 9/8
                              yeah, well he's an idiot! The Bucs scored 17 points while we scored 31. We're clearly better than the Bucs!

Anyone not even realizing that is just plain negative!
                              Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X