PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news.. roster moves

Tatonka
09-08-2003, 10:22 PM
i didnt see this, so sorry if this is a repeat.. we got a new prospect at qb apparently.. i was under the impression that he was decent with san fran.. but i really wanted a mobile qb.

http://bills.theinsiders.com/2/176794.html

Bills make roster changes
By Bills Report Staff
Date: Sep 8, 2003

Bills GM Tom Donahoe isn't finished tinkering with his lineup. The Bills have released and added two other player's to the team's practice squad.

Those that were let go were safety Jerton Evans and quarterback Jason Johnson. Those that were added were quarterback Brandon Doman, formerly of the 49ers, and linebacker Mario Haggan.

Haggan had been on the Bills active roster when the Bills made their first cut down to 53 but was released to make room for safety Lawyer Milloy. Haggan joined the Bills as a seventh round draft selection in the 2003 out of Mississippi State. He was the 228th player selected.

Doman was a fifth round draft selection of the San Francisco 49ers in 2002 out of BYU. He was the 163rd overall pick. Doman is in the Alex Van Pelt mold. In that he's a pocket passer who's accurate on short to mid range passes and knows how to wait in the pocket waiting for his receiver to get open. Though he lacks a big time arm strength and at 6-2 has less then ideal NFL height for the position.

Dozerdog
09-08-2003, 10:27 PM
Yeah- that was reported by WNSA and Romes 12 hours ago

Demon
09-08-2003, 10:38 PM
Jason Johnson must be one confused SOB. The poor guy doesn't know if he should leave Buffalo or not!!

Jan Reimers
09-09-2003, 02:04 AM
I thought we would try to keep Haggan, but letting Evans go surprises me a little.

The Spaz
09-09-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
I thought we would try to keep Haggan, but letting Evans go surprises me a little.

We Have Milloy, Prioleau, Wire, Reese still!:)