• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

pimping the bills zone

i totally pimped the bills zone while walking around in my tailgate shirt...i invited pats fans as well, but soon these bills fan girls will be posting on our site. they ok'd me to post this pic, too. amy on the left, with maureen.
    Attached Files
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Aloha, seniorita!

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

one guy entered it into his cell phone...he might be posting soon as well! oh and, i hope they all do so i can get some more xb's.
          :snicker2:
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
          X