• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LarryBoy
    The world needs a hero!
    • Apr 2003

Some one posted....

...somewhere in the last 2 days that the Fins do not sell out their post season games. Is this true and if so, any idea where I can find some proof?

I mentioned this to the 2 fin fans I work with and they said it wasnt true, and Id love to prove them wrong!
    Bills Rock!

• Pride
    • Jul 2002

The Miami-Indianapolis playoff game remained 7,500 tickets shy of a sellout on Friday, meaning a Dolphins postseason home game will be blacked out locally for the first time in 17 years.

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

They do sell them out.. but usually they sell out 1 or 2 days before the game...

Most NFL teams sell out the day or day after they are known to be playing a home playoff game.

The issue is the fact that it takes so long for them to sell out, where as in BLO, a game will sell out immediately, and people are still trying to get tickets.

Comment

• LarryBoy
        The world needs a hero!
        • Apr 2003

Thanks for the great info!!!!!!!! :)
        Bills Rock!

Comment

• imbondz
          Democrats are people too
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Pride
          They do sell them out.. but usually they sell out 1 or 2 days before the game...

Most NFL teams sell out the day or day after they are known to be playing a home playoff game.

The issue is the fact that it takes so long for them to sell out, where as in BLO, a game will sell out immediately, and people are still trying to get tickets.
          Pride, not completely true. The greatest comeback in NFL history (a post season game) was NOT sold out, and thus was blacked out.
          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by imbondz
            Pride, not completely true. The greatest comeback in NFL history (a post season game) was NOT sold out, and thus was blacked out.
            It was sold out by game time.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Pride
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by imbondz
              That was a rare situation for Buffalo... we had just gotten whomped the week before. Were starting a ton of backups. Noone thought we had a chance. People thought it would be like going to a Bengals/Bucs game.

Comment

• Pride
                • Jul 2002

But I do get your point.

Comment

• redeye5
                  • Dec 2002

speaking of selling out ......There are 9000 tix for sale in Jacksonville. It will be the first time in Franchise history that a game will be blacked out in the area...
                  Current Ralph Wilson Stadium Weather Click Below
                  IF YOU PLAY TENNIS AND YOUR NAME ENDS WITH A "ova" YOU ARE HOT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X