PDA

View Full Version : Listen to Lawyer Milloy!

The Spaz
09-09-2003, 07:42 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=buf#
Go to the right hand side and click on the audio link.

Man this guy is exactly the type of player we need on our team!:box:

WG
09-09-2003, 07:46 PM
I thought all we needed was Drew!

Huh..., must have been a dream...

The Spaz
09-09-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

Where in this thread does it say anything about Drew. Stick to the topic please!:rock: :up:

Halbert
09-09-2003, 07:59 PM
All we need is Drew and Lawyer and Eric and Sam and Travis and Takeo and Nate and Jeff and Antoine and Bobby and ...

Holy crap, we're stacked.

Turf
09-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Defense wins championships.

Mad Bomber
09-09-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
All we need is Drew and Lawyer and Eric and Sam and Travis and Takeo and Nate and Jeff and Antoine and Bobby and ...

TKO is an ANIMAL

STAMPY
09-09-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

is this a buffalo bills message board or an ANTI DREW BLEDSOE SITE... i guess you miss rob johnson

JayWood
09-09-2003, 09:25 PM
Hey Halbert you forgot about Big Pat and Brian, and Ruben, and Big Mike, and Jonnas, and Sam Gash, and who else am I missing...you are right, damn we are stacked!!!!!!! God I love football season

LtBillsFan66
09-09-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

Great find!

I can't express how pumped I am about our D. Milloy was the final piece to the puzzle. The new guys are sweet, but lets not forget about Fletcher, Clements, and Winfield.

Kelly The Dog
09-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Another great asset of Drew's game is his ability to convince all-pro safeties to cross the street and play for the enemy four days before the season starts. I doubt that Milloy comes here without Drew here having the success that he did last year and the selling job he did mid-week.

Tatonka
09-09-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

see.. it is statements like this that i believe wys actually thinks may be funny.. and i guess it is.. somewhere .. to someone.. maybe..

but it definately is not needed.. and most of us just find that statement annoying as crap.. which leads to constant attacks on mr. know it all.

Tatonka
09-09-2003, 11:46 PM
i got an idea.. why dont you just move this one to the twilight zone too!

:rolleyes:

LtBillsFan66
09-09-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
see.. it is statements like this that i believe wys actually thinks may be funny.. and i guess it is.. somewhere .. to someone.. maybe..

but it definately is not needed.. and most of us just find that statement annoying as crap.. which leads to constant attacks on mr. know it all.

I agree. Why would someone who works for the site want to make it less enjoyable. That's beyond me.

Tatonka
09-09-2003, 11:56 PM
well, bf1.. you wont be sitting in his seats with statements like that!

LtBillsFan66
09-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
well, bf1.. you wont be sitting in his seats with statements like that!

What? What? I take it back. I take it all back. I really do! Bledsoe sucks. He really does. And Sam Adams is a washed up fat slob. And Gilbride doesn't run the ball. And our o-line needs to improve greatly. ;)

The_Philster
09-10-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Halbert

It's a beautiful thing. :D

Earthquake Enyart
09-10-2003, 06:12 AM
ESPN? I thought Brian had him on his show. :eek: