Do the Jags even have a chance on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WG
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Do the Jags even have a chance on Sunday?

Thoughts?
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

• venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

I dont see the game going very well for them.

Comment

• socalfan
      Old Fogey from Cali
      • Feb 2003

Yeah they do. It's their home opener with a new coach that is supposed to be a great motivator. I think they will be sky high having seen what the Bills did to NE.

Comment

• JayWood
        The Professor
        • Jul 2002

Iam just as excited about our win on Sunday as everyone else, and i think that the future is very very bright for us but we have to realize that on any given sunday anything can happen...who would have tought that the Phins would lose to the Texans? We have to play hard every snap and not get to comfortable. Yes I think that we should win on Sunday and continue our dominance but only time will tell. TKO, Big Sam/Pat, Drew, Lawyer, E Moulds, and company get the troops together and lets grab another "W"
        When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• d1220
          • Aug 2003

You bet they do.. As was stated earlier, it's their home opener, comming off a loss. The 12th man will be a factor there, Fred Taylor is awesome if he gets s block or two, and Brunell is on the all time career NFL QB rating list....#5..or so. We should not underestimate them. An away game at a home opener is always tough....just ask New England.lol I am very anxious to see our D again.
          Last edited by d1220; 09-09-2003, 09:19 PM.
          "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

--- Calvin Coolidge

Comment

• JayWood
            The Professor
            • Jul 2002

I want to watch TKO work again...the man is a monster and i have not been so anxious to watch player play in a long time. Hey Troy Brown were you introduced to Mr. Spikes on Sunday?...hahahaha
            When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• AG75
              My buns are weiner friendly
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1
              I dont see the game going very well for them.
              I like the way you think Venis

Being serious, I don't know what to think about the Jags. For me, there is this fear of the unknown with them. I know Brunell is good, but I do not know about the rest of the team. I could see this game being like last years game against Houston. Hopefully though, the Bills will be prepared, very prepared and ready.
              Aimee

Comment

• Wys Guy
                Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                • Jul 2002

I'm sensing an awful lot of negativity there 1220!

Please try to contain yourself a bit! This isn't the Jags site!
                Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Ð
                  1-800-SAD-GOAT
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by d1220
                  You bet they do.. As was stated earlier, it's their home opener, comming off a loss. The 12th man will be a factor there,
                  Actually It's 11 men and a guy named H. Chad

Comment

• d1220
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                    I'm sensing an awful lot of negativity there 1220!

Please try to contain yourself a bit! This isn't the Jags site!
                    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

--- Calvin Coolidge

Comment

• socalfan
                      Old Fogey from Cali
                      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by JayWood
                      I want to watch TKO work again...the man is a monster and i have not been so anxious to watch player play in a long time. Hey Troy Brown were you introduced to Mr. Spikes on Sunday?...hahahaha
                      Do you think it may be the reason Brown caught one pass all day??:)

Comment

• lordofgun
                        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Wy's, you're being a little too positive. Please calm down.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JayWood
                          Iam just as excited about our win on Sunday as everyone else, and i think that the future is very very bright for us but we have to realize that on any given sunday anything can happen...who would have tought that the Phins would lose to the Texans? We have to play hard every snap and not get to comfortable. Yes I think that we should win on Sunday and continue our dominance but only time will tell. TKO, Big Sam/Pat, Drew, Lawyer, E Moulds, and company get the troops together and lets grab another "W"
                          ditto!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

this has all of the makings for a BIG letdown by the BILLS.Jax's defense is better than most think.for anybody who forgot,f.taylor is there because of some sluggo that we acquired from the JAGS.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Historian
                              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                              • Dec 2002

Any road game is a risk. This could be a nasty sandwich game.
                              Again, I think the Bills win a close one....24-17.

Comment

Working...
                              X