• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • socalfan
    Old Fogey from Cali
    • Feb 2003

Peerless Price Update

2 catches for 30 yards against Dallas.
    The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
  • Alluro
    You Don't Stand a Chance !
    • Jul 2002

Peerless doesn't like being doubled :)

welcome to the world of eric moulds, peerless old pale

Fanball is a daily fantasy sports platform. Compete against friends or strangers in various contest formats for fun or for prizes.

Price miffed at being double-teamed

The News
    Peerless Price caught only two passes for 30 yards against the Cowboys on Sunday, and he wasn't happy about it. "It was frustrating being double-teamed," Price told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution after the game. "I'm confident the coaching staff will be able to move me around so I don't get double-teamed so much." Coach Dan Reeves concurred. "I think we have to do a better job of getting the ball in Peerless' hands. We had some plays [Sunday] where we should have gotten the ball to him, but didn't."
    Our View
    We were wondering how well Price would handle the role of No. 1 receiver, and it looks like he'll have to go through some growing pains. Reeves will make some adjustments before next week's game against Washington to get him the ball; possibly using him more in the slot position where it's more difficult to be double-teamed. You should still start Peerless, as he was thrown to around the end zone last week, and this time he might find paydirt.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

Hey Peerless.....................thats what they do to #1 WR's. Get used to it, whiner!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Haven't we been saying that all along?

Comment

• Pride
          • Jul 2002

Yep, exactly as I predicted... he isnt good enough to beat a double team.

Comment

• TypicalBill
            • Sep 2002

For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

In Peerless' defense, he made a great 4th qrtr catch that was critical to the outcome of that game Sunday. Also, Brian Finneran, Atlanta's second WR, was injured mid-game. Peerless was basically working on his own.
              Last edited by RedEyE; 09-10-2003, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

Peerless is a good player with good skills but any player who sulks and cries because he didnt make the pro bowl and his teamate does is an enigma in the lockerroom and eventually will ruin team unity and chemistry I am glad he is in atlanta now that their # 2 receiver is out too he will have alot of problems and what was he crying about did he think he was better than moulds i would say that he would still be here if he didnt cry about not being in the pro bowl TD just used him to get Mc Gahee and now our bonus is Milloy thanks peerless for being selfish and arrogant you helped us make a super bowl team this year i hope you can get some tickets to the game cause you wont be playing in houston and ohh by the way you wont be in hawaii either ther are some receivers in the nfc named moss and owens that will start every year over you if you ever make the pro bowl and you should thank TD for making you look so good and getting you what you always wanted $$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pmacla
                  Peerless is a good player with good skills but any player who sulks and cries because he didnt make the pro bowl and his teamate does is an enigma in the lockerroom and eventually will ruin team unity and chemistry I am glad he is in atlanta now that their # 2 receiver is out too he will have alot of problems and what was he crying about did he think he was better than moulds i would say that he would still be here if he didnt cry about not being in the pro bowl TD just used him to get Mc Gahee and now our bonus is Milloy thanks peerless for being selfish and arrogant you helped us make a super bowl team this year i hope you can get some tickets to the game cause you wont be playing in houston and ohh by the way you wont be in hawaii either ther are some receivers in the nfc named moss and owens that will start every year over you if you ever make the pro bowl and you should thank TD for making you look so good and getting you what you always wanted $$$$$$$$$$$$

Nice points, but could you include punctuation next time?

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Sep 2003

u need to back off my boy peerless. he contributed a lot here in the city of buffalo for the bills. he was moved for cap reasons. he was a good team guy. similar to milloys move albeit not as disrespectful, we parted ways, to fill our holes on defense. i wish peerless nothing but success as he is my 2nd fave wr is league behind eric moulds of course

Comment

• Herdwatcher
                      One out of many
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Alluro
                      welcome to the world of eric moulds, peerless old pale

Fanball is a daily fantasy sports platform. Compete against friends or strangers in various contest formats for fun or for prizes.

Price miffed at being double-teamed

The News
                      Peerless Price caught only two passes for 30 yards against the Cowboys on Sunday, and he wasn't happy about it. "It was frustrating being double-teamed," Price told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution after the game. "I'm confident the coaching staff will be able to move me around so I don't get double-teamed so much." Coach Dan Reeves concurred. "I think we have to do a better job of getting the ball in Peerless' hands. We had some plays [Sunday] where we should have gotten the ball to him, but didn't."
                      Our View
                      We were wondering how well Price would handle the role of No. 1 receiver, and it looks like he'll have to go through some growing pains. Reeves will make some adjustments before next week's game against Washington to get him the ball; possibly using him more in the slot position where it's more difficult to be double-teamed. You should still start Peerless, as he was thrown to around the end zone last week, and this time he might find paydirt.
                      Maybe we can all pitch in and get him some cheese to go with his whine!
                      Pounding the world like a battering-ram!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                        • Aug 2003

Hey I respect that you like Peerless, but if he really wanted to win and be in Buffalo he would be here. He had one good year and is overrated and also Peerless doesnt care about Buffalo he only cares about Peerless. I respect that but I dont respect him leaving so he could "win" ??? With or without Vick his best chance to win was in Buffalo remember his coaches Dan Reeves and Wade Phillips not really the best in the NFL

Comment

• RedEyE
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pmacla
                          Hey I respect that you like Peerless, but if he really wanted to win and be in Buffalo he would be here. He had one good year and is overrated and also Peerless doesnt care about Buffalo he only cares about Peerless. I respect that but I dont respect him leaving so he could "win" ??? With or without Vick his best chance to win was in Buffalo remember his coaches Dan Reeves and Wade Phillips not really the best in the NFL
                          Thank you. Much better.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                            • Aug 2003

Another point he had 2 catches for 30 yards against Dallas
                            What is he gonna do when they play Tampa Bay????
                            I smell a hamstring pull for peerless when they play Tampa Bay

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                              Hall of Fame Zoner
                              • Sep 2003

dallas actually has a top 5 secondary in league including roy williams and darren woodsen. secondary not saying total defense or nething. isn't what price did the same exact thing milloy did. the bills wanted him to take a paycut? i could be wrong. he wanted his money and also an opportunity to be a number 1... which he will do well at when given some time... i wish he was still here, but its better for us he's not cause it allowed us to upgrade... but i don't think peerless deserves the bashing you guys are giving him... ONCE A BILL ALWAYS A BILL unless your ROB JOHNSON lol

Comment

Working...
                              X