• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Looks like the "12th Man" shouldn't be a problem in Jax

Blackout likely, Jags official says
    Barring what a team official described as "something miraculous," the Jaguars' regular-season home opener Sunday against the Buffalo Bills will not be shown on local television.
    The Jaguars still had 9,294 unsold tickets yesterday afternoon and must sell all of them by 1 p.m. tomorrow to avert the first blackout of a regular-season home opener in franchise history.

The team could ask the NFL to extend the blackout deadline through 1 p.m. Friday, but Jaguars executive director of ticket sales Scott Loft said the club has no plans to request an extension.

more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Too bad we couldn't get 9,000 Bills fans there.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
      • Jul 2003

There will be a lot of Bills fans there. I live in FLA and all the fan I know will be there.
      In Marv We Trust
      The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Jaguars' home opener blacked out for first time

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- For the first time in their nine-year history, the Jacksonville Jaguars will have their home opener blacked out on local TV.

The Jaguars fell about 8,000 tickets short of the ticket sales needed by Thursday to air the game live within a 75-mile area of Jacksonville.

It is the fifth regular-season blackout for the team, but without the help of local businesses, it looks like it could be the first of several this season.
        more

This has gotta be good news for us
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Demon
          • Mar 2003

I heard Arizona only sold like 22,000 tix to their home opener LOL

Thats like 55,000 seats that will be empty!! Man, i am so happy i live in Western NY.
          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X