PDA

View Full Version : bills fans italy on italian newspapper

kirikong
09-10-2003, 05:58 AM
is on newspaper an article of my site......

sorry for the terrible traduction (is by internet program of trduction)......

for the bills (i hope) is a good advertising...

we are most far, but my heart is in

http://www.billsfansitaly.com/images/interior.jpg

All on the mythical Buffalo Bills in a situated born web to Cerro

GREATER CERRO — From The Union of the passion for the football and for the information technology the site in Italian tongue for the fans of the mythical Buffalo was born Bills. Creator of the nice initiative is Light Chirico, ventiseienne defender of the Frogs&K. Light, that in the daily life works like baker, is strong enchanted some American football: «For me this sport is a lot: does not go day that you do not think about a placcaggio or to a diagram. The football is a style of life that to some will be able to appear incomprehensible, but I ensure yourselves that for who the practice and loves it, is really sole and vital». From little weeks in net it is possible to visit the address http: // www. billsfansitaly. com, the site built from Chirico with so much technical ability: «I amuse Me -I tell the gambler- to do internet site, even if not some posseggo qualification specific: I am autodidatta, I study and listening c on you interest the advice of the friends». The idea of to create a site on the American champions was therefore a spontaneous thing for it 'frog' Chirico: «thought to give life to a site on the Buffalo Bills, because fundamental I adore this squad. In the years ninety, the Buffalo Bills were the first formation that I saw to play in television: I began immediately to do the fan for them, in that I make sentences between the strongest of the Nfl. I have pleased sporty their cloaks and the competitive spirit of the gamblers, true and actual fighting». The team of the Bills has seat to Buffalo, in the state of New York: «Besides -adds Chirico- I am remained charmed from the fact that the Bills riempiono the stadium, unprepared of covering, also in the coldest days, such is large the passion in which succeed to involve the actual fans». To this point for Light is of obligation to realize its dream in the drawer: «Given that I mistake for this squad, I am certain that first or then I will take the aerial and go to enjoy me from the living person an entry to Buffalo». The site prepared from Chirico wants to become a point of meeting for all of the fans Italian of the Buffalo: visit it the numerous sections and to appreciate it particularly that historian dedicated to the old glorie. «I am -yourselves it it Light- a large stimatore of the qb Jim Kelly: in the years '90, he drove us to four final Superbowl, unfortunately lost, but its name entered in the legend with the actual number of knitting withdrawn at the end of career».

SABURZFAN
09-10-2003, 06:16 AM
:fabulous:

NC-BILLS44
09-10-2003, 07:58 AM
Excellente'

Gunzlingr
09-10-2003, 12:53 PM
Grazi (sp?)

Thanks for the post, and keep up the good work!

justasportsfan
09-10-2003, 01:10 PM
Good stuff.

imbondz
09-10-2003, 01:47 PM
:gag: