PDA

View Full Version : TKO will bring us more into the national spotlight

ublinkwescore
09-10-2003, 07:38 AM
I've been talking about TKO at work ever since we signed him.

The Raiders fans at work were teasing me about it left and right, saying "Takeo who?"

I replied with "Don't worry about it, you'll know who he is when he's garnering more attention then Ray Lewis." (so far I'm right aren't I?).

Yesterday, I told one of the Raider fans at work "As soon as we got Takeo, he said he couldn't wait to get his hands on Ricky Williams". The Raider fan then asked me when we play the Phins - I told him week after next on ESPN Sunday Night Football.

Then he said "Good, I'm gonna watch that game, Takeo is a bad ass. Maybe Al Davis should start trying to get some of the diamond's in the rough out of Cincy too, and see how many careers we resurrect with all their early #1 draft picks".

Keep it up TKO, you're almost single handedly gettting us the respect we deserve.

The Spaz
09-10-2003, 07:42 AM
Man I can't wait to see that game on ESPN!!!!!:)

Jan Reimers
09-10-2003, 08:08 AM
And playing for a winning team in Buffalo will help get TKO the recognition he deserves, but never got in Cinci.

The_Philster
09-10-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
I've been talking about TKO at work ever since we signed him.

The Raiders fans at work were teasing me about it left and right, saying "Takeo who?"

:lol: I guess they don't follow the NFL too closely as he was one of the most sought-after free agents of the offseason.