PDA

View Full Version : 1-0

HotRod
09-10-2003, 08:49 AM
WOW! I hoped that it would happen, and am thrilled that it was such a decisive win! I hope that we don't go into Jacksonville thinking that they will just roll over for us. My concern (along with penalties) now is that the guys will be thinking ahead to Miami.

Here's an article about Jacksonville.

"Jack Del Rio was insistent that his Jags do just that Monday after Jacksonville lost its season opener at Carolina.

"We have a 24-hour rule around here," Del Rio said. "After (Monday) they have to forget about it and start thinking about Buffalo."
"

link (http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/Sports/Headlines/03SportsSPT02091003.htm)

Novacane
09-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Jacksonville could be looking ahead to thier big division game week 3 against Indy.

I don't think this Bills team is going to take anyteam lightly. Us fans may but I don't think the team will.

The_Philster
09-10-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Jacksonville could be looking ahead to thier big division game week 3 against Indy.

I don't think this Bills team is going to take anyteam lightly. Us fans may but I don't think the team will.

They were already going over their mistakes in the locker room after the opener...the only thing I'm worried about is SI

Demon
09-10-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

They were already going over their mistakes in the locker room after the opener...the only thing I'm worried about is SI

Hahahahaha

Seriously though, Jacksonville has some weak WR's and Burnell can't scramble. If we win this game easy, the players who will need to play awsome are: S's, CB's, DE's and Posey.

Esspicially Winfield and Clements. They can't allow any big plays against their weak recievers and maybe get a turnover or two. I am hoping Posey and Schobel hit Burnell hard though and get him off his game.

Halbert
09-10-2003, 09:31 PM
I know one thing, the Jags won't look past Buffalo.

The Jags did a lot to upgrade that defense. A healthy Taylor is as good as there is. Not to mention the veteran QB who is making plays.