Spikes will be a prime candidate for NFL defensive player of the year..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Spikes will be a prime candidate for NFL defensive player of the year..

After seeing his performance last sunday, and given the fact that T.K.O. is about ready to bust after being couped in Cincie, Spikes is going to show the whole NFL just how talented he is. Spikes will have over 110 tackles, will intercept 4, 5, maybe even 6 passes, and will even get a couple sacks, but more importantly than that he gives the Bills a defensive presence, which offensives will be forced to work around.

Spikes means more to our team, than maybe any other player, outside of Travis or Drew. Buffalo really lucked out when they signed this guy.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • Shiny Chicken
    Shinier than your mom
    • Jul 2002

Don't forget Eric.... Arguably, the four most important players on our team would be Drew, Eric, Travis, and Takeo...

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Sam Adams
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Fletcher also had like 13 tackles, I give Adams and Pat Williams some credit for that too.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Jeff1220
          H to the 12:20
          • Jul 2002

The team is just plain solid this year - a lot of contributors and a lot of stars (or stars-in-the-making).

Comment

• Halbert
            I'm Not Normal
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
            Don't forget Eric.... Arguably, the four most important players on our team would be Drew, Eric, Travis, and Takeo...
            With all the prime time players now on our team it's very difficult to decide who would be the "most important" four. Who the hell do you leave out?

Personally, I have a hard time not including Milloy in any top four argument. The value he brings as a veteran QB of the secondary cannot be overstated. Even though he's only 25% of the starting secondary, I'd say he DOUBLES the effectiveness of that unit overall. Nothing against Wire, who I love, but no way he makes that play in the end zone the way Milloy does. That comes from nearly a decade of experience.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Re: Spikes will be a prime candidate for NFL defensive player of the year..

I've been telling everyone I know this very thing all week long. If he plays even half as well the rest of the season as he did Sunday, he should be a shoo-in
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
              X