PDA

View Full Version : offensive balance finally... 33 runs, 28 passes

Tatonka
09-10-2003, 11:39 AM
i am happy with the way they ran the offense on sunday. i really wish that reed would have caught that damn pass. it would have put bledsoe right at 300 yards passing, and added another td..

henry got almost 30 chances to pound the ball, and morris was a GREAT compliment to him in the running game with 2 carries for 14 yards.

i like what i saw... the three drops by reed being the only downer, along with us not letting Lindell try that long field goal at the end of the half (54yards).. instead drew gave up a cheap int on 4th down.

oh well..

i am a happy man with the state of the team. hopefully henry's average is a product of the NE run defense being out to get him. and they did an honorable job... and they really should keep using him on those outside runs.. he looks to have plenty of speed to me.:pir:

ryven
09-10-2003, 11:42 AM
yes they did an excelent job on balancing the offense and I hope they keep going with it and reed will get better.

The Spaz
09-10-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i am happy with the way they ran the offense on sunday. i really wish that reed would have caught that damn pass. it would have put bledsoe right at 300 yards passing, and added another td..

henry got almost 30 chances to pound the ball, and morris was a GREAT compliment to him in the running game with 2 carries for 14 yards.

i like what i saw... the three drops by reed being the only downer, along with us not letting Lindell try that long field goal at the end of the half (54yards).. instead drew gave up a cheap int on 4th down.

oh well..

i am a happy man with the state of the team. hopefully henry's average is a product of the NE run defense being out to get him. and they did an honorable job... and they really should keep using him on those outside runs.. he looks to have plenty of speed to me.:pir:

It sounds all well and good but 3.2 yards baby says it all......LMAO!:cell:

Jan Reimers
09-10-2003, 12:44 PM
And we scored 24 points on offense against a pretty good D - I think we may be on to something. Hope KG keeps it going.

Tatonka
09-10-2003, 12:50 PM
i think the line will improve. pucillo is new into the line up. we were also playing against a pretty solid line with seymore (probowler) and big ted.. who you know wanted to play well in front of his old boys...

i am not worried about it. i know henry busted a couple nice runs, and it will get more consistent ... i guarentee you that if you give him 28 carries a game, he will break 100 yards 9 x out of 10.

i just really hope reed gets his **** together.. but i am sure he will.