PDA

View Full Version : Eagles vs. Pats and Jets vs. Fins

LABillsFan
09-10-2003, 12:50 PM
With the possibility of facing an 0-2 team in week 3 and 4 (if Miami and the Eagles who have a bye in week 3 lose), which would be the toughest game to win, away in Miami with 2 losses to afc teams including a divisional game, or home against the Eagles, a team that made the NFC title game and an extra week to prepare looking to get back into the hunt? I just don't see the Jets or Pats losing this week nor do I see The Fins and Eagles going 0-3.

You need to establish dominance at home and try to split on the road. A loss at home would be very hard to accept but with only four teams in the division each game is that much more important.

Of course this may be a moot point after this weekend, but I just wanted to get your feed back.

Novacane
09-10-2003, 04:28 PM
Eagles and dolphins will both win this week IMO

LABillsFan
09-10-2003, 07:53 PM
Pennington or not The Jets have Miami's number and has had an extra 3 days to prepare and get VT on track. The Eagles are so banged up right now and NE was humiliated. I'll stick to The Jets and NE this week.

RedEyE
09-10-2003, 07:59 PM
Fins and Eagles.

Jan Reimers
09-11-2003, 06:39 AM
In your hypothetical scenario, it would be more difficult to beat the Fins in Miami than the Eagles at home. If both opponents were 0-2, each should be equally "up" for a win, so the difficulty of beating either one comes down to home field advantage.

Tatonka
09-11-2003, 08:08 AM
i like miami, but LA is making a good call.. i think NE beats philly, in philly's house.. mainly due to the huge amount of injuries in their secondary and philly's lack of a running game.. if TH can only get 86 on 28 carries against NE, philly wont do that well.

i think miami waxes the jets though, regardless of history.

Tatonka
09-11-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by LABillsFan
Pennington or not The Jets have Miami's number and has had an extra 3 days to prepare and get VT on track.

the pats had a trend going on w/ buffalo till last sunday.. trends are broken all the time.

The Spaz
09-11-2003, 08:35 AM
The Eagles are not that great this year and also they will be playing without Brian Dawkins and Bobby Taylor!

Buckets
09-11-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Eagles and dolphins will both win this week IMO

I agree :up:

Cntrygal
09-12-2003, 06:58 AM
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers kept heat on Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb in Monday night's season opener.

The heat — albeit from different sources and verbal instead of physical — has remained on high as the Eagles try to recover from their 17-0 loss and prepare to host the New England Patriots.

Most of the criticism has focused on two areas:

more... (http://www.mcall.com/sports/all-eaglessep12,0,4490811.story?coll=all-sports-hed)

Cntrygal
09-12-2003, 06:58 AM
I would rather see the Eagles and Jets win. :D

The_Philster
09-12-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
I would rather see the Eagles and Jets win. :D

Me too :hi5: :D