PDA

View Full Version : Tonight on HBO

Bufftp
09-10-2003, 02:18 PM
it should be fun watching Inside the NFL. 10:00pm est.
Coverage on the BIlls, and how might they explaine the demise of our dolphin friends?

I love it when our Bills win, and the Dolphins lose.

LtBillsFan66
09-10-2003, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up, but I think that show is worthless.

d1220
09-10-2003, 02:30 PM
I just wish they would get rid of 'Little Napoleon" Bob Costas...he does not belong on Inside the NFL.

Demon
09-10-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
Thanks for the heads up, but I think that show is worthless.

It's got an amazing cast this season. Bob Castas, best broadcaster EVER, Chris Carter, Dan Marino and Cris Collinsworth, all 3 are very good "experts".

And then you got George Lopez and that girl for comedy and stuff.

I'll be watching :)

Jan Reimers
09-10-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Demon
It's got an amazing cast this season. Bob Castas, best broadcaster EVER, Chris Carter, Dan Marino and Cris Collinsworth, all 3 are very good "experts".

And then you got George Lopez and that girl for comedy and stuff.

I'll be watching :)

Actually, Costas, Carter, Marino and Collinsworth provide the "comedy and stuff" with their inane comments.

LtBillsFan66
09-10-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
Actually, Costas, Carter, Marino and Collinsworth provide the "comedy and stuff" with their inane comments.

lol

Are you joking Demon?

STAMPY
09-10-2003, 04:07 PM
the greatest thing i ever seen was in bob costas almost got his ass kicked by Vince McMahon on the bob costas show. bob kept asking vince questions and before vince finished answering it bob would interupt. Vince lost it!!! he looked like he was gunna beat his ass. You should have seen bob's face... he looked like he was gunna pee in his pants... classic

juice
09-10-2003, 04:27 PM
I wonder why HBO changed the night and time the show airs from Thur. 8:00, it kind of got you reved up for the upcoming Sunday? :afro: Bowl bound baby!!!

Demon
09-10-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

lol

Are you joking Demon?

hahaha

Yeah i was serious! Costas is da man. I wish he came back to basketball. Then rankings would go up again.

And George Lopez is da man too. It's a win-win show.