• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Tonight on HBO

it should be fun watching Inside the NFL. 10:00pm est.
    Coverage on the BIlls, and how might they explaine the demise of our dolphin friends?

I love it when our Bills win, and the Dolphins lose.
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

• LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Thanks for the heads up, but I think that show is worthless.

Comment

• d1220
      • Aug 2003

I just wish they would get rid of 'Little Napoleon" Bob Costas...he does not belong on Inside the NFL.
      "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

--- Calvin Coolidge

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone
        Thanks for the heads up, but I think that show is worthless.
        It's got an amazing cast this season. Bob Castas, best broadcaster EVER, Chris Carter, Dan Marino and Cris Collinsworth, all 3 are very good "experts".

And then you got George Lopez and that girl for comedy and stuff.

I'll be watching :)
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Demon
          It's got an amazing cast this season. Bob Castas, best broadcaster EVER, Chris Carter, Dan Marino and Cris Collinsworth, all 3 are very good "experts".

And then you got George Lopez and that girl for comedy and stuff.

I'll be watching :)
          Actually, Costas, Carter, Marino and Collinsworth provide the "comedy and stuff" with their inane comments.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            Actually, Costas, Carter, Marino and Collinsworth provide the "comedy and stuff" with their inane comments.
            lol

Are you joking Demon?

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Sep 2003

the greatest thing i ever seen was in bob costas almost got his ass kicked by Vince McMahon on the bob costas show. bob kept asking vince questions and before vince finished answering it bob would interupt. Vince lost it!!! he looked like he was gunna beat his ass. You should have seen bob's face... he looked like he was gunna pee in his pants... classic

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

I wonder why HBO changed the night and time the show airs from Thur. 8:00, it kind of got you reved up for the upcoming Sunday? Bowl bound baby!!!

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Demon
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone

lol

Are you joking Demon?
                  hahaha

Yeah i was serious! Costas is da man. I wish he came back to basketball. Then rankings would go up again.

And George Lopez is da man too. It's a win-win show.
                  Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X