X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

HBO's Inside the NFL

All 4 (Dan, Bob, Chris and Chris) picked us to beat the Jags.
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

• mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

jags suck if we play solid and dont turn it over we walk away with 17 pt + win

MUCK
    FIAMI

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Most of the sports media are bandwagon jumpers- as soon as the Bills lose one game, all of the people who are singing their praises now will be whining about how the Bills are overrated
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

As long as Costas is picking the Bills we're in good shape!
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• ct bills fan
          • Jul 2002

They all picked Miami or Tennessee to go to the bowl.

Comment

• snow1989
            • Sep 2003

Buff wins 'if' they don't look past the jags, and keep mistakes to a minimum....many teams have the problem with let-down after a big emotional win...let's hope our guys don't get caught up in it
            I've upped my standards...now up yours

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
              Most of the sports media are bandwagon jumpers- as soon as the Bills lose one game, all of the people who are singing their praises now will be whining about how the Bills are overrated
              I agree!
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BillsNick
                • Jul 2003

How was the film of the pats game on Inside?

Comment

• Voltron
                  • Jul 2002

It was great! I love the Guy who does the voice overs for the NFL. He also does radio Play by Play on westwood one radio. I don't know his name but he has an awsome Voice!
                  Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                  - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                  -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                  - Mark Twain

Comment

• BillsNick
                    • Jul 2003

was it fairly long?

Comment

• redeye5
                      • Dec 2002

Ok first off I'm pissed at the show. First of all the Bills vs. Pats "highlights" were at best 25-30 seconds long...Secondly at the end of the show they all picked either Miami or the Titans to go to the Superbowl....Ok Miami is going to the Superbowl....AFTER THEY LOSE TO THE TEXANS IN WEEK 1 AT HOME???????????????WHAT?? what am I missing here.... ok yes the titans are looking pretty good but in my humble opinion NO-ONE looked better than the Bills last weekend 31-0 obviously means nothing I guess. And another thing noone is talking about that Nate Clements INT.( the one Lawyer tipped?????) That was the greatest INT I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!! any thoughts????
                      Current Ralph Wilson Stadium Weather Click Below
                      IF YOU PLAY TENNIS AND YOUR NAME ENDS WITH A "ova" YOU ARE HOT!!!!!

Comment

• madness23
                        • Apr 2003

Yes, the footage on the Bills game was extremely short! Thing that ticks me off though, nobody was miked. I don't know if anybody caught that but that's what I love about watching footage on INSIDE. Big dissapointment. I didn't even want to watch the rest of the show.

Comment

• juice
                          • Aug 2003

They didn't want to look like they were jumping aboard, like the rest of these "Expert Analysts" Next week I bet they'll have One of our potential Pro Bowlers "MIKED" Bowl bound baby!!!

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by redeye5
                            Ok first off I'm pissed at the show. First of all the Bills vs. Pats "highlights" were at best 25-30 seconds long...Secondly at the end of the show they all picked either Miami or the Titans to go to the Superbowl....Ok Miami is going to the Superbowl....AFTER THEY LOSE TO THE TEXANS IN WEEK 1 AT HOME???????????????WHAT?? what am I missing here.... ok yes the titans are looking pretty good but in my humble opinion NO-ONE looked better than the Bills last weekend 31-0 obviously means nothing I guess. And another thing noone is talking about that Nate Clements INT.( the one Lawyer tipped?????) That was the greatest INT I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!! any thoughts????
                            The trend the last few years are the teams experts don't pick early to mid-season won the sb. I love the fact that the Bills have been getting a lot of media talk but I hope they don't pick the bills. I'd rather they not. Don't want the team players reading into it and getting cocky/overconfident. The Pats were underdogs althroughout the playoffs to win the sb and so were the bills in our last sb run.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• AG75
                              My buns are weiner friendly
                              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by redeye5
                              Just that I felt the same way as you, and I swear Inside the NFL has it in for us because no matter how big our game is, nd no matter how big the win we always get a measly little snippet of it. They did not show all those great plays and hits by Takeo either. Then, at the end making their sb pics I could not believe they picked the fins, and the Titans are good too but they could have at least pulled a Bruce Smith and said "look out for Buffalo too" or something to that effect. They are all homers, the only one on that show I like is Costas.
                              Aimee

Comment

Working...
                              X