X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

No fumble for T. Henry

Watched the Empire Sports Report and they said that the NFL official scoring has given the fumble exchange between Henry and Bledsoe to Bledsoe. BTW this also means Henry doesn't have a fumble yet! As for the official grades handed out by people hear and in the media add a + or half a grade to the RB's, subtact a + or half a grade to the QB position.
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV
  • Halbert
    I'm Not Normal
    • Jul 2002

When I rewatched the game I was thinking that maybe Drew pushed it too far past Travis' body, but it was hard to tell. I can see why they might make that judgment though.

Comment

• Halbert
      I'm Not Normal
      • Jul 2002

btw - I wonder what they do about that in fantasy football? If it was after scores and results were calculated, there has to be some games where it would change the outcome of a contest. Would they roll back results or would it stay as is?

Comment

• kgun12
        • Jul 2002

Hal I know for FF baseball, they do fix the scores on Yahoo. They have a adjusted players score under league rules commiss notes we will have to watch this!
        Retired Air Traffic Controller
        USAF VETERAN
        DAV

Comment

• LABillsFan
          • Aug 2002

Oh god, more fuel to WYS' fire!!!!
          I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

i watched it and thought that henry should have had it.. i mean it wasnt like it hit him in the arm or something.. he planted it right into henry's gut.. i guess the guy is built like a greek god, and it just bounced off his abs...
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

I heard on Empire Sports Network tonight that NFL gave TKO an extra tackle too.
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

son of a... both those guys are on my big money team... cool.. and i already had high point!
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Empire said the NFL ruled that TH never touched the ball, thus no fumble.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

never touched the ball?

never had control of it, i can go with that.. but never touched it? drew blasted him in the gut with it.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Still dosen't absolve him. It's like a WR who has a pass go through his arms , hit him in the helmet, and bounce into a defender's arms.

It's still an interception vs the QB

Comment

• Drewpac
                        • Jul 2002

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I lost my first week fantasy matchup 105.51 to 103.65. If Yahoo corrects the stats I will win the matchup by only .14!!! As soon as I read the change in the Buffalo News I contacted Yahoo about the stat correction. It's just a matter of time until my league scoreboard changes and shows that I won. YAHOOOOO!!!
                        Also, the winner in my league receives $1000 so you better believe every victory counts!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                          Still dosen't absolve him. It's like a WR who has a pass go through his arms , hit him in the helmet, and bounce into a defender's arms.

It's still an interception vs the QB
                          Exactly!

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Tatonka lost $10 because of that in the big money league.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                            X