PDA

View Full Version : Bills-Giants game

STAMPY
09-11-2003, 08:18 AM
anyone gunna go to that game... i'm getting tix. i can't wait to get trashed before the game. then watch my bills stomp the G men... it'll be great i'm going with giant fans being the sole bills fan i love breaking my friends hearts after a loss... the best was last year in playoffs vs 49ers when they blew that lead in one quarter... CLASSIC

Patrick76777
09-11-2003, 08:22 AM
Where are you getting tix? I'd think about it!

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2003, 08:30 AM
I'm trying to get tix! Where in LI are ya? I live in Woodmere. Do you go to McFadden's? http://www.nycbbb.com/

I hope you are going to the Jets game at the Meadowlands. I already have my ticket. Last year (our first tailgate there), we had about 50-60 guys there. Every Jets fans did a double take when they saw a swarm of Red White and Blue in a sea of green.

EricStratton
09-11-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone

I hope you are going to the Jets game at the Meadowlands. I already have my ticket. Last year (our first tailgate there), we had about 50-60 guys there. Every Jets fans did a double take when they saw a swarm of Red White and Blue in a sea of green.

You were there?

LtBillsFan66
09-11-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by EricStratton
You were there?

Very funny.

eyedog
09-11-2003, 10:06 AM
I'll be at the Giants game. Going with a friends from the City who already have tixs.

mikemac2001
09-11-2003, 11:53 AM
my dad lives in NYC i might go to Jets and Giants Game not sure though....Depends how much cash i got. id love to go there and just GET yellled at all game. I love that stuff....But when they yell i just point, point to the scoreboard.

JayWood
09-11-2003, 03:19 PM
As of right now I belive that I will be at that game, a buddy of mine down here in RI has seats at the stadium throuhg his corporation, and said that he will let me take his Giants/Bills Tix. If we are all going should try to get together!!!

The_Philster
09-11-2003, 04:18 PM
Look for the Pinto Guy with his bowling ball. :up: He should be with the Bills Backers the night before the game.

STAMPY
09-11-2003, 08:12 PM
i'm gunna get them from this guy at work who at giant season tix... if not... ebay i'll pay a lil extra to see it... i rather see bills vs giants than vs jets. i can't wait. ya i usually don't tail cait... we just get loaded in parking lot... piss trashed lol then have fun watching some football