• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Bills-Giants game

anyone gunna go to that game... i'm getting tix. i can't wait to get trashed before the game. then watch my bills stomp the G men... it'll be great i'm going with giant fans being the sole bills fan i love breaking my friends hearts after a loss... the best was last year in playoffs vs 49ers when they blew that lead in one quarter... CLASSIC
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Where are you getting tix? I'd think about it!
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

I'm trying to get tix! Where in LI are ya? I live in Woodmere. Do you go to McFadden's? http://www.nycbbb.com/

I hope you are going to the Jets game at the Meadowlands. I already have my ticket. Last year (our first tailgate there), we had about 50-60 guys there. Every Jets fans did a double take when they saw a swarm of Red White and Blue in a sea of green.

Comment

• EricStratton
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone

I hope you are going to the Jets game at the Meadowlands. I already have my ticket. Last year (our first tailgate there), we had about 50-60 guys there. Every Jets fans did a double take when they saw a swarm of Red White and Blue in a sea of green.

You were there?

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EricStratton
          You were there?

Very funny.

Comment

• eyedog
            • Jul 2002

I'll be at the Giants game. Going with a friends from the City who already have tixs.

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

my dad lives in NYC i might go to Jets and Giants Game not sure though....Depends how much cash i got. id love to go there and just GET yellled at all game. I love that stuff....But when they yell i just point, point to the scoreboard.

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• JayWood
                The Professor
                • Jul 2002

As of right now I belive that I will be at that game, a buddy of mine down here in RI has seats at the stadium throuhg his corporation, and said that he will let me take his Giants/Bills Tix. If we are all going should try to get together!!!
                When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Look for the Pinto Guy with his bowling ball. He should be with the Bills Backers the night before the game.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Sep 2003

i'm gunna get them from this guy at work who at giant season tix... if not... ebay i'll pay a lil extra to see it... i rather see bills vs giants than vs jets. i can't wait. ya i usually don't tail cait... we just get loaded in parking lot... piss trashed lol then have fun watching some football

Comment

Working...
                    X