• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Who's our center this week?

I hope it's someone who can get the ball UP into Drew's hands!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Wys Guy
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

What's the matter? You dont' care for our $2.5M Center acquisition? That signing was a bit "Butler-esque" I'll admit.
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

lol wys...you think he'll be any better this week though?
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• John Doe
        Florida Man
        • Jul 2002

Well, don't keep us in suspense - give us a point by point critique of Teague's play instead of this nebulous bashing.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

though i am not really sure.. i am hoping nebulous is the same thing as assinine
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

If you're talking to me....my only critique is that Drew shouldn't have to pick the ball up off the ground!

Comment

• John Doe
              Florida Man
              • Jul 2002

How many times did Drew have to "pick the ball up off the ground"?

As for Wys: how is this signing "Butleresque"?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                What's the matter? You dont' care for our $2.5M Center acquisition? That signing was a bit "Butler-esque" I'll admit.
                i have to agree with Wys on this one.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• John Doe
                  Florida Man
                  • Jul 2002

If the decision was "Butleresque" then we would have tied ourselves to Teague on a long term basis with lots of up front money and we would have overpaid for him big time. We got him at market value or close to it, and we can cut ties with him after this season with no problems, if we so decide. How is that even close to being simliar to a Butler deal, eg. RJ?

Comment

• casdhf
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                    If you're talking to me....my only critique is that Drew shouldn't have to pick the ball up off the ground!
                    Better the ball than him
                    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by John Doe
                      How many times did Drew have to "pick the ball up off the ground"?
                      Once is too many, but it happened more than once. It sounds like you don't care how many times it's aimed at his feet and not his hands, otherwise, you wouldn't ask such a silly question!

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                        Expert on Experts
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by John Doe
                        If the decision was "Butleresque" then we would have tied ourselves to Teague on a long term basis with lots of up front money and we would have overpaid for him big time.
                        Butler didn't necesserily give a lot of money up front, he backloaded contracts a lot. Hence the dead cap we still have

Comment

• Fat Tony
                          • Sep 2002

We could go cheap again and buy 5 turnstiles

Comment

• John Doe
                            Florida Man
                            • Jul 2002

More than once? How many times - EXACTLY did he have to "pick the ball up off the ground"? Its your thread. I missed the game. Strange how little press that this has stirred.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

I forget how many...2 or 3? Didn't know you didn't see the game.

If you had seen it, you wouldn't think it was strange not to get press. There was too many other things to talk about!
                              Last edited by mybills; 09-21-2002, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X