X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheItalianBills
    • Sep 2003

From Your Italian Bills. Read This Pls

I wish to ask you this: can someone of you help to get the tape of this game pls: BILLS vs OILERS playoff '93 38-35. The greates game ever. That night i crashed my head against my friend's head!! Pls...HELP ME TO FIND IT!!!
    Picca
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

No problem- we got it on DVD

Comment

• gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

remember in Europe they don't use NTSC format televisions, they use PAL. I don't know if this affects DVD, but I do know that there is a big difference in VHS.
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• TheItalianBills
        • Sep 2003

Can you contact me? On Icq maybe...or on msn hotmail, you just tell me how,so we could talk about that. Thanks a lot
        Picca

Comment

• TheItalianBills
          • Sep 2003

I know that format is different but maybe not for DVD stuff. What you think?
          Picca

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I don't know-

Does your computer have a DVD player? It should work on that

Comment

• TheItalianBills
              • Sep 2003

Sure my computer has a DVD player!! I'm from Italy...not CONGO.
              Anyway....pls answer me: could we chat in stuff as ICQ or MSN?
              Picca

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

MSN IM me at Dozerdoggy@aol.com

Comment

• TheItalianBills
                  • Sep 2003

But sorry: i tried with AOL to reach you filling your aol email address, but the server told me that can locate a member with that address. I talked about ICQ or MSN Messenger by Hotmail. You tell me pal.
                  Picca

Comment

• gunzlingr
                    • Jul 2002

I know there is no region encoding, since you burned the disc yourself. Here is a website with a little bit of explanation between the two.

You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

DVD's work the same, in Buffalo, Mexico City, Miami, Milan, Congo....... i hope you get my point.

VCR's have different formats, but you can take an American formated VCR to a VCR repair shop and they can switch it. I do it all the time with tapes from Europe, i got a freind who works at a repair shop. All it is, is a 2 inlet VCR, you place the Euro format tape in one and an empty American formatted tape in the other, and just record it.

I also send a tape to Poland once and they did the same. It won't cost more then $10 to get the format changed.

All you need to do is go to a shop and ask them if they can tape an american fotmated tape into Euro style, and they will most likey say yes they have the technology, if not, they will send you to another place. Those machines arn't high tech and are pretty cheap to buy on the black market anyways so most places have them.
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheItalianBills
                        Sure my computer has a DVD player!! I'm from Italy...not CONGO.

Comment

• gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                          DVD's work the same, in Buffalo, Mexico City, Miami, Milan, Congo....... i hope you get my point.

VCR's have different formats, but you can take an American formated VCR to a VCR repair shop and they can switch it. I do it all the time with tapes from Europe, i got a freind who works at a repair shop. All it is, is a 2 inlet VCR, you place the Euro format tape in one and an empty American formatted tape in the other, and just record it.

I also send a tape to Poland once and they did the same. It won't cost more then $10 to get the format changed.

All you need to do is go to a shop and ask them if they can tape an american fotmated tape into Euro style, and they will most likey say yes they have the technology, if not, they will send you to another place. Those machines arn't high tech and are pretty cheap to buy on the black market anyways so most places have them.

From what I have read, the most that will happen is it may be in black and white, or the picture may roll. If anything happens. :dk:

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                            It won't cost more then $10 to get the format changed.
                            where's luca?i gotta know how many Lira that is.i'm guessing $17000-18000 Lira.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TheItalianBills
                              • Sep 2003

Oh guys...you are great!!! Anyway, if you wanna an italian friend, you can reach me here: giulio_71@hotmail.com. This is my MSN Messenger by Hotmail contact. :-) See ya
                              Picca

Comment

Working...
                              X