The Eric Moulds Show ??..on Empire right now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billsbabee

The Eric Moulds Show ??..on Empire right now!

Do I live in a bag?? I've never heard anything about this show on Empire, did anyone else?

Gonna go check it out and will report back after....unless ya'll tell me I have been living in a bag and you knew about it the whole time.
  • Billsbabee

1st commercial break...Takeo Spikes on next. So far, Jim Brinson with E Moulds....

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

Report on it anyway. for those of us that live on the West Coast and don't have the privaledge of watching it. It oughta be worth some ZBs here and there when we reply.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsbabee
        Do I live in a bag?? I've never heard anything about this show on Empire, did anyone else?
        I don't get Empire anymore so no, I didn't know about it
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Billsbabee

UB, I am west coast pretty much too...AZ. Anyway, Spikes about how glad he is to be a Bill and that yes, he did shop around some but pretty much knew he belonged in Buffalo. Moulds on Milloy, yes, he did have some info that helped our offense in the Pats game. Both of them on how loud and "amped" the fans and the players were with Milloy there. It's back on, more later.......

Comment

• Billsbabee

Took a few questions from some fans there.

What do we have to do to come out with a W vs. Jags?
            Takeo- coverage, must be all over the ball and not let them score. Takeaways also, more takeaways to get the ball back to Erice and the O.

Eric- Find ways to get open and get the ball in the end zone and get holes for Travis to break free and do his thing.

On the Adams Td- Eric said it just made him laugh and he laughed, Spikes too.

Spikes - makes him think he needs to get down there and block for big Sam!

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

If anyone missed it, like me, it will be replayed on Friday Night at 7pm.
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Billsbabee

Eric's thoughts on what they need to do this weekend...again...first, establish the run and play action, then when the chances for the big plays, deep balls come along to him and Shaw and Reed, they need to make the plays cuz the chances won't come along often.

Defensively, the Jags are missing J Smith due to his 4 game suspension but Brunell still has Germaine Lewis that was big for them last week so they need to cover him and all their guys, basically like they did against the Pats and Buffalo will be fine.

Brinson to Moulds: Is it a W for you?
                Moulds: It's always a W for me.

Comment

Working...
                X