• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Vikings owner says team wants to sign holdout draft pick

McCombs won’t trade McKinnie

The owner of the Minnesota Vikings will not trade first-round draft pick Bryant McKinnie, who has held out for eight weeks.

“I want to make clear that the Vikings have absolutely no interest in trading Bryant McKinnie at any time. We drafted him with the seventh pick of the draft and we expect him to be the Vikings’ left tackle for the next decade,”

MSNBC breaking news and the latest news for today. Get daily news from local news reporters and world news updates with live audio & video from our team.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i think mckinnie needs to get off his high horse.just because he wasn't the first choice in mind for the VIKES doesn't mean that he's second fiddle.these agents have a lot to do with these holdouts too.they'll pi$$ in the kids ears and tell them that it's raining.how far off are they $$$$ wise?does anybody know?hell,i'd be out there for a quarter of what the VIKES are offering him.he's not going to make that kind of money flipping burgers or bouncing in a nightclub.it's a shame that this kid can't stand up and speak for himself.is he that afraid?
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
    X