Does anyone have Monday 9/8's Buffalo News?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Does anyone have Monday 9/8's Buffalo News?

I am making a scrapbook of the Tom Donahoe era and have D&C articles, and pictures, plus the same from the Buffalo News. However, when I went to buy Monday's issue...they were all gone. I was wondering if anyone else had it or not. I will pay for the paper...but I all I really need is the front page and the sports section. Let me know and if you hold onto it for me...I will also send off some Zonebucks to you and will pick it up at the next Bills homegame against the Eagles.
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Yeah i have it. I could give it to you no problem. I usually like to keep papers after big games, but if its for a good cause i won't mind. And i'd do it for free, no need to pay me $0.50 lol.

I donno if i will be at the Eagles game? I will try, but no guarnetee.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
      Yeah i have it. I could give it to you no problem. I usually like to keep papers after big games, but if its for a good cause i won't mind. And i'd do it for free, no need to pay me $0.50 lol.

I donno if i will be at the Eagles game? I will try, but no guarnetee.
      Cool! Thanks man! Maybe we could meet up somewhere in Roch? If not...that's cool. I will probably be at all of the games.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
        Cool! Thanks man! Maybe we could meet up somewhere in Roch? If not...that's cool. I will probably be at all of the games.
        Why not have him deliver it to your house, you lazy sack. :bigmike:

Comment

• Demon
          • Mar 2003

Maybe. I'm busy tonight, and busy all day tomorrow. I'll be at Tully's in Henrietta watching the Bills/Jags game on Sunday? If you wanna go there i could bring the paper there. If not, we'll figure someone else out. But i'll definetly give it to you.

Like i said, i'd do anything for a good cause and this sounds like a damn good cause!
          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
            Maybe. I'm busy tonight, and busy all day tomorrow. I'll be at Tully's in Henrietta watching the Bills/Jags game on Sunday? If you wanna go there i could bring the paper there. If not, we'll figure someone else out. But i'll definetly give it to you.

Like i said, i'd do anything for a good cause and this sounds like a damn good cause!
            Cool! Thanks man! What game are u planning to go to?

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

Cool! Thanks man! What game are u planning to go to?
              I'm usually broke, cuz my car recently went to the shop and i had to buy books for school and stuff. So i don't know. I will try to go to the Eagles game, i gotta see if some people are selling tix. Besides that, i'm not sure.

Anyone selling tickets for Philly? PM me with row/price. I'll need 2.
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• helmetguy
                Touch the helmet for luck
                • Sep 2002

If the others don't come through, I may be able to help ya out. I'll bring it to the Eaglesgame. Remind me ahead of time, okay? That is, if you don't get drunked up between now and then.
                Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

Why not have him deliver it to your house, you lazy sack. :bigmike:
                  that's cold EE.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Voltron
                    • Jul 2002

Wow Scrapbooking!!!! what a mannly past time
                    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                    - Mark Twain

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
                      If the others don't come through, I may be able to help ya out. I'll bring it to the Eaglesgame. Remind me ahead of time, okay? That is, if you don't get drunked up between now and then.

Comment

• BillsFever
                        Mr. Predictament
                        • Feb 2003

I'll sell you a copy for $50

Comment

Working...
                        X