PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have Monday 9/8's Buffalo News?

Michael82
09-12-2003, 12:57 PM
I am making a scrapbook of the Tom Donahoe era and have D&C articles, and pictures, plus the same from the Buffalo News. However, when I went to buy Monday's issue...they were all gone. I was wondering if anyone else had it or not. I will pay for the paper...but I all I really need is the front page and the sports section. Let me know and if you hold onto it for me...I will also send off some Zonebucks to you and will pick it up at the next Bills homegame against the Eagles. :D

Demon
09-12-2003, 01:03 PM
Yeah i have it. I could give it to you no problem. I usually like to keep papers after big games, but if its for a good cause i won't mind. And i'd do it for free, no need to pay me $0.50 lol.

I donno if i will be at the Eagles game? I will try, but no guarnetee.

Michael82
09-12-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Demon
Yeah i have it. I could give it to you no problem. I usually like to keep papers after big games, but if its for a good cause i won't mind. And i'd do it for free, no need to pay me $0.50 lol.

I donno if i will be at the Eagles game? I will try, but no guarnetee.

Cool! Thanks man! Maybe we could meet up somewhere in Roch? If not...that's cool. I will probably be at all of the games. :D

Earthquake Enyart
09-12-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Cool! Thanks man! Maybe we could meet up somewhere in Roch? If not...that's cool. I will probably be at all of the games. :D

Why not have him deliver it to your house, you lazy sack. :bigmike:

Demon
09-12-2003, 03:05 PM

Maybe. I'm busy tonight, and busy all day tomorrow. I'll be at Tully's in Henrietta watching the Bills/Jags game on Sunday? If you wanna go there i could bring the paper there. If not, we'll figure someone else out. But i'll definetly give it to you.

Like i said, i'd do anything for a good cause and this sounds like a damn good cause!

Michael82
09-12-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Demon
Maybe. I'm busy tonight, and busy all day tomorrow. I'll be at Tully's in Henrietta watching the Bills/Jags game on Sunday? If you wanna go there i could bring the paper there. If not, we'll figure someone else out. But i'll definetly give it to you.

Like i said, i'd do anything for a good cause and this sounds like a damn good cause!

Cool! Thanks man! What game are u planning to go to?

Demon
09-12-2003, 03:11 PM

Cool! Thanks man! What game are u planning to go to?

I'm usually broke, cuz my car recently went to the shop and i had to buy books for school and stuff. So i don't know. I will try to go to the Eagles game, i gotta see if some people are selling tix. Besides that, i'm not sure.

Anyone selling tickets for Philly? PM me with row/price. I'll need 2.

helmetguy
09-12-2003, 03:16 PM
If the others don't come through, I may be able to help ya out. I'll bring it to the Eaglesgame. Remind me ahead of time, okay? That is, if you don't get drunked up between now and then.

SABURZFAN
09-12-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

Why not have him deliver it to your house, you lazy sack. :bigmike:

that's cold EE.

Voltron
09-12-2003, 03:46 PM
Wow Scrapbooking!!!! what a mannly past time :D :pir:

Michael82
09-12-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
If the others don't come through, I may be able to help ya out. I'll bring it to the Eaglesgame. Remind me ahead of time, okay? That is, if you don't get drunked up between now and then.

:lol:

BillsFever
09-12-2003, 06:05 PM
I'll sell you a copy for $50