PDA

View Full Version : Some people are idiots

BillsFever
09-12-2003, 01:22 PM
This one guy has sent me idiot trade offers after idiot trade offers the entire preseason.

I thought it was over with till he offered me David Boston and Curtis Martin for Amos Zeroue and Chad Johnson.

I sent back a not so pleasant reply, along with a trade proposal for Amos Zeroue for Aaron Brooks, which of course he rejected.

Yeah, just what I want is a washed up RB with 2 bad ankles, and an overgrown steroid hazard who can't stay healthy. Sounds good to me.

lordofgun
09-12-2003, 01:50 PM
Some guy today offered me Galloway and Aaron Schoebel for Travis Henry. :shakeno:

Demon
09-12-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
This one guy has sent me idiot trade offers after idiot trade offers the entire preseason.

I thought it was over with till he offered me David Boston and Curtis Martin for Amos Zeroue and Chad Johnson.

I sent back a not so pleasant reply, along with a trade proposal for Amos Zeroue for Aaron Brooks, which of course he rejected.

Yeah, just what I want is a washed up RB with 2 bad ankles, and an overgrown steroid hazard who can't stay healthy. Sounds good to me.

Ohhhhhhh that was you???? Ooooooops.

lol j/k, that wasn't me! lol