• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

42.9 percent of SportsNation think Buffalo's win over New England

# 42.9 percent of SportsNation think Buffalo's win over New England was the most impressive victory of Week 1's action. 27.6 percent of SportsNation believe Houston's win over Miami deserves the nod.
    link

I'll be impressed if we don't have a let down and stomp the Jags!
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

• TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

I did not categorize the first game as a must win for Buffalo, but it was as close to a critical game as a first game of the season could be. Starting the season with two straight really puts us in the driver's seat. If Buffalo were to beat Jacksonville I think they become a lock to start 3-1 or better. We'll be talking home field before long, but we've gotta win Sunday or we're just also rans for a while.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• helmetguy
      Touch the helmet for luck
      • Sep 2002

I always count divisional games as "must win." This one was a little more so, if for no other reason than towake up the few pundits who believed the Bills were nothing more than a Paper Tiger, in spite of Donahoe's rebuilding project. Old impressions die hard.
      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• bob the football fan
        • Aug 2003

42.9 % Hmmmm lets get the other57.1% On board the "Band wagon"

Never forget 09-11-01

Comment

Working...
        X