X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

Last Weekend Was Great!

It sure was great seeing those of you I met at the preseason game in Baltimore (Wys, Jan Reimers, Pride, Phil, Jaded, and anyone else I forgot) and meeting those of you I've never met before (WAY too many to name-I don't wanna forget anyone!). The name tags were a great idea and I'll keep that in mind for the next Baltimore area event (possibly for the KC game; by the way, does everyone realize the Bills will play at the Ravens in the REGULAR season next year??). Sorry I didn't get to spend more time at the pregame tailgate, nor did I make it back after the game like I wanted to. Next time, I will get an earlier start and will plan to be at the stadium around 8am or earlier (I didn't get there until about 10:45am or so last Sunday). I hope to see a lot of you folks at the tailgate before the Redskins game (just got my tickets in the mail today!). I will post my pictures as soon as I get them back from being developed, which should be tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone there for making it such a great weekend!!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

It was good seeing you again, Rich...I'll see you in another month at the Skins game
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

When I met you in that red shirt, my first thought was ....

"Wow- I heard on the news Mars was closest to the Earth in 22,000 years, but DAMN! That is close!"

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog

"Wow- I heard on the news Mars was closest to the Earth in 22,000 years, but DAMN! That is close!"
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla admin
          • Jul 2002

It was great to get together with everyone! The season opener in Buffalo has become my new annual tradition...especially since Church's good mojo overpowered my bad mojo and the Bills won.

Comment

• R. Rich
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
            It was good seeing you again, Rich...I'll see you in another month at the Skins game

Indeed you will, Phil. I'm looking forward to another tailgate; this time, I will be there early!

Originally posted by Dozerdog

Hahaha!!! Good one, Dozer. I had a lot of fun at the Brew Pub that night. I met a lot of good people there..........and you too.

Originally posted by shelby
            It was great to get together with everyone! The season opener in Buffalo has become my new annual tradition...especially since Church's good mojo overpowered my bad mojo and the Bills won.
            It was nice meeting you there, Shelby. Did you see me waving to you at the game? I saw you guys waving to the 'Zoners on the other side of the tunnel (hey Phil, nice jersey!), so I started waving to you.

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla admin
              • Jul 2002

Yes...i saw you, and waved back. You're hard to miss in a crowd, big guy.

Comment

• CWOUSARET
                • Aug 2003

shelby are you going to the game tomorrow in jax?
                "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla admin
                  • Jul 2002

Nope. Too broke.
                  Where is Mulberry??!?

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                    Hahaha!!! Good one, Dozer. I had a lot of fun at the Brew Pub that night. I met a lot of good people there..........and you too.

Comment

Working...
                    X