PDA

View Full Version : Must win game!

TypicalBill
09-14-2003, 07:08 AM
This is a must win situation .... we need to be atleast 3-1 after week 4 ... We've got 2 very tough games ahead ( @Miami , vs Phily ) ... we need to get this one under our belt and move on... i think its a huge game especially that we play away. Taylor must be stopped! i dont see their WR's playing a big factor when we've got Winfield and Clements... i dont even know any of their WR's but im not planning to find out. Lets win this game peepo!!!

Herdwatcher
09-14-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
This is a must win situation .... we need to be atleast 3-1 after week 4 ... We've got 2 very tough games ahead ( @Miami , vs Phily ) ... we need to get this one under our belt and move on... i think its a huge game especially that we play away. Taylor must be stopped! i dont see their WR's playing a big factor when we've got Winfield and Clements... i dont even know any of their WR's but im not planning to find out. Lets win this game peepo!!!

They all are, unless it's week 16 or 17 and the division is a lock.

shelby
09-14-2003, 07:24 AM
Jimmy Smith and JJ Stokes are the WR to be concerned about. Taylor is the key....we need to shut him down and have a good pass defense as well.
Here's a nice breakdown of the matchup:
http://www.nfl.com/matchups/last5/BUF-OVERALL-matchup.htm

TypicalBill
09-14-2003, 07:28 AM
I think Jimmy Smith is out... he's suspended (substance abuse)... thanks Shelb :up:

The_Philster
09-14-2003, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
I think Jimmy Smith is out... he's suspended (substance abuse)... thanks Shelb :up:

Yep. Matthew Hatchette is his replacement in the starting lineup :chuckle:

Herdwatcher
09-14-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Yep. Matthew Hatchette is his replacement in the starting lineup :chuckle:

Bledsoe could have a big game if the secondary plays like it did last week. Cb Craft is lost out there, gave up to td's and a big flag. I say pick on him all day long!

The_Philster
09-14-2003, 07:45 AM
They've got a rookie at FS as well :evil: Another target to pick on

Tatonka
09-14-2003, 10:20 AM
rasheed mathis is the guy we should have drafted.. he already has a pick, and looks like a young stud. we should not look past him.

Typ0
09-14-2003, 10:52 AM
We should kick their asses.