X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TypicalBill
    • Sep 2002

Must win game!

This is a must win situation .... we need to be atleast 3-1 after week 4 ... We've got 2 very tough games ahead ( @Miami , vs Phily ) ... we need to get this one under our belt and move on... i think its a huge game especially that we play away. Taylor must be stopped! i dont see their WR's playing a big factor when we've got Winfield and Clements... i dont even know any of their WR's but im not planning to find out. Lets win this game peepo!!!
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com
  • Herdwatcher
    One out of many
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TypicalBill
    This is a must win situation .... we need to be atleast 3-1 after week 4 ... We've got 2 very tough games ahead ( @Miami , vs Phily ) ... we need to get this one under our belt and move on... i think its a huge game especially that we play away. Taylor must be stopped! i dont see their WR's playing a big factor when we've got Winfield and Clements... i dont even know any of their WR's but im not planning to find out. Lets win this game peepo!!!

They all are, unless it's week 16 or 17 and the division is a lock.
    Pounding the world like a battering-ram!

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

Jimmy Smith and JJ Stokes are the WR to be concerned about. Taylor is the key....we need to shut him down and have a good pass defense as well.
      Here's a nice breakdown of the matchup:
      The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• TypicalBill
        • Sep 2002

I think Jimmy Smith is out... he's suspended (substance abuse)... thanks Shelb
        For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TypicalBill
          I think Jimmy Smith is out... he's suspended (substance abuse)... thanks Shelb
          Yep. Matthew Hatchette is his replacement in the starting lineup
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Herdwatcher
            One out of many
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
            Yep. Matthew Hatchette is his replacement in the starting lineup

Bledsoe could have a big game if the secondary plays like it did last week. Cb Craft is lost out there, gave up to td's and a big flag. I say pick on him all day long!
            Pounding the world like a battering-ram!

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

They've got a rookie at FS as well Another target to pick on
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

rasheed mathis is the guy we should have drafted.. he already has a pick, and looks like a young stud. we should not look past him.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

We should kick their asses.

Comment

Working...
                  X