• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndyC34
    Kenny & The New Era Bills Fans
    • Mar 2003

Question For Everyone In My Position?

Is there any place online that we can listen to the Bills Game for Free? Im at Binghamton University and since the game isn't on TV this week, i think im going to have to buy the NFL field pass for 10 dollars off nfl.com to listen to the game. Someone please shed some light. Thanks a lot
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Question For Everyone In My Position?

Originally posted by AndyC34
    Is there any place online that we can listen to the Bills Game for Free? Im at Binghamton University and since the game isn't on TV this week, i think im going to have to buy the NFL field pass for 10 dollars off nfl.com to listen to the game. Someone please shed some light. Thanks a lot
    Nope only through NFL Field Pass at NFL.com

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
      WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
      • Mar 2003

RealOne sucks ass. It's too bad the NFL has granted them the "we got NFL fans by the balls" radio contract because their service **** ing sucks. But there's no one to complain to. I signed up paid my money but the stupis fricking Real Player doesn't even realize I have a DSL connection. It won't connect. I hate RealPlayer.
      Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
        RealOne sucks ass. It's too bad the NFL has granted them the "we got NFL fans by the balls" radio contract because their service **** ing sucks. But there's no one to complain to. I signed up paid my money but the stupis fricking Real Player doesn't even realize I have a DSL connection. It won't connect. I hate RealPlayer.
        Make sure you look around in the connection properties of real player. There may be another setting there you need to use.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Ranger.. try disconnecting and reconnecting.... then send a SCATHING email to real player....
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
            Ranger.. try disconnecting and reconnecting.... then send a SCATHING email to real player....
            Maybe he should have you or shelby write it...since we want it to be vicious
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Cntrygal
              • Jul 2002

Yeah, I usually do get responses to my emails.
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• thesquirrelking
                • Sep 2003

try 1280 a.m. I'm in binghamton listening right now.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                  • Mar 2003

Just talked to RealPlayer customer service.

They said "We have identified a problem with the ISP settings of customers outside the US. At this time there is nothing you can do or configure that will allow you to receive the broadcast. But we have people working on it and we will hopefully have the problem fixed in the near future.

Of course the ass holes failed to mention this known fact on their website.

But now I'm on their mailing list and if they ever fix the problem they will email me.

Real Player sucks. So does the NFL front office for giving the monopoly to a bunch of losers.
                  Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    • Jul 2002

So are they idiots sending you your money back until that time???

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah it was a free 7 day trial. I told him if I wait until next week and you still don't have the problem fixed then I'm screwed so cancel it right now.

I like the audio alert on the NFL.com gamecenter - TOUCHDOWN Bobby Shaw!
                      Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

There's no university in Binghamton.

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                          There's no university in Binghamton.

Ummmmm!

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

anyone who lives outside of buffalo and doesnt have directv and the nfl ticket is not a real fan.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                              • Jul 2002

Someone posted this on my board.

Here's what i've found. Unlike last year NFL.com now charges a subscription for online feeds (those money hungry bastards!!). I checked www.buffalobillsradio.com/radioaffiliates.html and the only station listed that has online streaming is the St. Catherines station in Canada (www.610cktb.com). The problem is that their stream is very unpredictable. I've been able to access it once on a weekday but tried this morning and am getting an error. Wasn't home for last week's Bills game so I don't know if it was working. Give it a shot, hopefully it's just a temporary problem.

Listen to Niagara's News at Newstalk 610 CKTB! Stay connected with live radio, local & national news, podcasts, contests, weather updates & events.

Comment

Working...
                              X